ABOUT THE ROBOCOP ARCHIVE|
Here you can read a little bit about the people behind the site aswell as view some frequently asked questions and some juicy legal stuff.
- Is this an official web site?
- No, RoboCop Archive is completely unofficial and fan-run.
- How long has the RoboCop Archive site been online?
- This site was started as long ago as November 1998 and has gone through a lot of changes and layout designs since then.
- How large is the site?/How much traffic does it get?
- Right now the size for the whole site with the board is something around 2 Gig and we use over 20 Gig of bandwidth a month. What in the beginning started out with a daily 100-200 visitors are now up at a around 2000-3000 hits per day.
- Who runs the RoboCop Archive site?
- RoboCop Archive was created and is maintained by me, a Swedish guy named Johan. I do have help though, in the form of many contributions of video, sound, images, etc. for use on the site (if you've got something to contribute that you don't already see on the site, drop me a line.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION (FAQ)
- Can I use the pictures from this site on my own web site?
- If you would like to use pictures from RoboCop Archive on your own web site you should credit and link back to this site. Be sure the credit is clearly visible in the location where the picture is being used, NOT on a separate "credits" page. For example, if you are using screen captures, please include the RoboCop Archive credit somewhere on the thumbnail page.
- Can I use any of the other material from RoboCop Archive on my website?
- Yes you can, but mention us and link back. A great deal of time and effort goes into creating the material that appears on the RoboCop Archive website.
- Hi RoboCop! When will you do another movie?
- Nope, we don't make the movies in any way, shape or form, and we're not THEM either. Sorry.
All Robocop images are © of Orion (MGM) Pictures or whoever own the rights at this moment, it can be really confusing sometimes.
This is a fan-made site, and is not related to MGM in anyway. This note goes for all pages and their content throughout the RoboCop Archive.
Copyright © Orion (MGM) pictures corporation. Robocop ® is a trademark of Orion (MGM) pictures corporation. All rights reserved.
RoboCop: Prime Directives images are Copyright 2000 by Robocop Productions.
Photographer: L. Pief Weyman.
Dark Horse, Dark Horse Comics, and the Dark Horse logo are
trademarks of Dark Horse Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries.
Marvel Comics, and the Marvel Comics logo are
trademarks of Marvel Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries.