----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:05 pm NECA Robocop Customization Project ----------------------------------- I got 2 spring load neca cops, was gonna make one of them actually posable and not a piece of garbage since I'm gonna move most of my projects to neca scale, but then I decided, why not make a lot of robocops? 8 in total, 4 masked, 4 unmasked so I'll buy robocop figma to fix the articulation on neca cop, so, suggestions of variations of neca cop to make? I'm gonna also buy a hot toys battle damaged robocop to make Unmasked Head Sculpts ROBOCOP BUCKET LIST (BIG LIST) Improved Articulation Robos Of The Following: Robocop(1987) Robocop With Neutral Unmasked Head Robocop(1987) Battle Damage Before Steel Mill And During Steel Mill With Agressive Unmasked Face Robocop(1987) After Steel Mill Battle with End Credits Cue Smirk Unmasked Head And No Helmet Robocop 2 Robocop With Calm Unmasked Head Robocop 2 Battle Damage Robo (No Unmasked Head) ROBOPIMP (hot pink robocop if you're boring) WITH SPRING LOADED HOLSTER AND ROCKET POWERED FISTING ACTION Robocop Vs Terminator #4 Final Robocop CHARACTERS THAT ARENT ROBOCOP ON THE BUCKET LIST: Clarence Boddicker Dick Jones Battle Damage ED-209 With removable upper torso for final act recreation Leon Nash Joe.P.Cox Emil.M.Antonowsky Cain Robocain ROBOCOP EH MAYBE LIST (SMALL LIST) Robocable Robocop 3 Robert Burke Robocop With Accurate Taller Legs And Unmasked Robert Burke Head Robocop And The Ultra Police Robocop Robocop Prime Directives Robocop Robocop Vs Terminator Art Styled Robocop (new sculpt required) AND MORE IF YOU SUGGEST STUFF AND DONT IGNORE THIS TOPIC (Everything on small list for sale after finished, nothing on big list except maybe Final Robocop for sale after finished) WARNING: DO EXPECT DELAYS, DO NOT BE SUPRISED IF ALL OF THESE TAKE A WHILE, THIS STUFF, TAKES TIME, AND MONEY, LOTS OF IT, OK, SO DON'T, DO NOT, PRESSURE ME INTO STUFF, ALL OF THESE EXCEPT MAYBE THE SMALL LIST GUYS WILL GET DONE INDEED, JUST IT WILL TAKE TIME, MAKING 8 ROBOCOPS 4 WITH UNMASKED HEADS AND 4 WITH HELMETS, EQUALING 8 PETER WELLER LIKENESSES ALL ON THE SAME PAGE IS NOT EASY. SO DON'T SPAM "WHERE'S OUR IMAGES" THIS STUFF WILL TAKE A WHILE. I WILL NEVER COMPLETELY TURN AWAY FROM THE PROJECT, BUT IT WILL BE DELAYED IF NEEDED. Thank you for your cooperation. ----------------------------------- RoboPimp Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:17 pm ----------------------------------- Helmetless Robocop, Robocable, and RvT #4 fully loaded Robocop are the variations I'd like to see. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:28 pm ----------------------------------- Helmetless Robocop, Robocable, and RvT #4 fully loaded Robocop are the variations I'd like to see. I can do robocop v termiantor final form with a modded gun arm, and helmetless robo I can do, robocable will probably just be repainted with another gun holding hand since I'd bother less with him as a whole since I'm not too fond of him. but helmetless robo is a must, and actual battle damage robo with correct midsection damage unlike hot toys. so my articulation level for arms is must be able to do no look shot, aka crossing arms, that's where I'm going with the arms, if anyone could suggest a place to find different hands to swap out besides the mcfarlane fist which I already know I'm using as a alternate hand by sawing it off and glueing it to a extra neca robocop arm connected part. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:14 pm ----------------------------------- Also I'm one to believe NECA certainly has the money to ask peter weller for likeness, they're just lazy pieces of garbage and wanna reuse their current garbage robocop for the next 15 years before making a new one like any other company would. And their Michael Keaton batman looked like Keaton's twice removed cousins stunt double so I'm still gonna continue this project no matter what since even if they get peter wellers likeness my money's on it will look awful. and they will refuse to fix robos articulation cause he's got the cool gimmick in his leg and that's all he apparently needs. and he only needs one hand to be forever stuck doing DYNAMIC OPEN OTHER HAND WHILE SHOOT but then his shoulders are so bad he can't even do dynamic open hand while shoot so it's just one big "why" ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:20 am ----------------------------------- So any suggestions for how to get a peter weller head? Cause I'm making sure this is peter weller not a bald guy with a bullet hole in his head unhelmeted robo will have like a hot toys peter weller likeness I'm sure of that do to me wanting to break the system, also ed 209 fight robo will also make use of the peter weller sculpt for a peaking out eyeball, also I may fix the head entirely cause the visor on the top of his helmet is too small, it needs to be about 1/5 a centimeter bigger. And of course gotta match peter weller with the mouth. Also I'm gonna take a McFarlane robo and mutilate his fist off to give the new neca guy the option of a fist. I decided to keep my video game robo intact with the spring loadeds gun cause he's so stupid he belongs on a shelf to be treasured as modern art at this point. So, any more suggestions for robo variants after hyper articulated redo robo battle damage robo robo 2 robo and battle damage robo 2 robo each with their own exclusive different expressioned unmasked peter weller head? those 3 will be the only hyper articulated ones, so, any stupid suggestions for robo? besides robopimp,his glorious pink robo avatar is already on the big list next to all the hyper articulated guys for obvious reasons. and he already suggested robocop vs terminator final robo and robocable who someone here will get to own cause ill put custom robocable on ebay. he'll even have a actor likeness and maybe some better elbow joints. and yes. i am totally making clarence boddicker already, so, any suggestions for more robo variants? ----------------------------------- JimWantsAliens Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:08 pm ----------------------------------- One of the final battle Robo's should be covered in Clarence's blood. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:18 pm ----------------------------------- One of the final battle Robo's should be covered in Clarence's blood. Yeah that's what after steel mill means, after the steel mill fight when he gos to dick jones, aka covered in Clarence's blood. already a planned robo. the data spike will also have blood on it. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:11 pm ----------------------------------- Plan for articulation http://i.imgur.com/9JI1iF8.jpg ----------------------------------- Ryou Win Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:02 pm So check this ----------------------------------- Helmetless Robocop, Robocable, and RvT #4 fully loaded Robocop are the variations I'd like to see. . Oh, yeah? So check this: http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/imagens/90000000-ProtoA.gifR2 Prototype A v.09,12,2016 http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/imagens/90000000-Diana.gifNeuroBrain(Beta) v.09,12,2016 http://ryouwin.smeenet.org/imagens/90000000-ED209.gif ED-209 v.02,02,2017 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPJA6SuX1E < STATUS of the project so far: ED-209 in HD ready and operational. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:11 pm Re: So check this ----------------------------------- Helmetless Robocop, Robocable, and RvT #4 fully loaded Robocop are the variations I'd like to see. . Oh, yeah? So check this: I'm sure that's easily sculptable by extending his arm joints and leg joints, takes like a minute, and of course duel gun holding hands cause he's the shadow the hedgehog of robocop so he's gotta be edgy and duel wield and be colored black. never liked robocable, still don't, too edgy for me. Anyways, please, suggest robocop variations and feedback on my plans not just the idea of a character being made into a neca figure, robocables like slight retool slap on some garbage and boom charge 50 dollars on eBay get it out of my house. Which is exactly how robocables gonna go. Also you seriously used a neca figure for those photos which shows how easily it can be done. Anyways, onto stuff that isn't unimportant garbage. anyone have any good full turn around photos of robos unmasked head? I could use those. Also I will make a normal non hyper articulated unmasked final scene robo for eBay. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:26 am ----------------------------------- So I kidnapped Peter weller, got him tied in a chair, and he's forcefully doing this project cause I need to study his face, so, uh, any suggestions about what other robos to do. check the list to make sure what you suggest isn't already on the list. So uh got a deluxe robocop coming in the mail, gonna use him for parts and what not and keep his accessorys cause they're cool, so uh pimp, if you want I could make a private sale for you on the 2 frank miller robocop v terminator guys. That being robocop done up in robocop v terminator colors from the original dark horse printing from the 90s and fully loaded robocop if you want those two guys. I'd be glad to make them for you. ----------------------------------- RoboPimp Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:37 am ----------------------------------- So I kidnapped Peter weller, got him tied in a chair, and he's forcefully doing this project cause I need to study his face, so, uh, any suggestions about what other robos to do. check the list to make sure what you suggest isn't already on the list. OK now do an Alex Murphy figure that is anatomically accurate to Mr. Weller. :lol: But in regards to Robocable, he is not much of a character from a weaker end of the Robocop Spectrum, but he definitely looks cool. And only Robo fans in the know would recognize him so you could impress plebs with your superior knowledge. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:41 am ----------------------------------- So I kidnapped Peter weller, got him tied in a chair, and he's forcefully doing this project cause I need to study his face, so, uh, any suggestions about what other robos to do. check the list to make sure what you suggest isn't already on the list. OK now do an Alex Murphy figure that is anatomically accurate to Mr. Weller. :lol: But in regards to Robocable, he is not much of a character from a weaker end of the Robocop Spectrum, but he definitely looks cool. And only Robo fans in the know would recognize him so you could impress plebs with your superior knowledge. Yeah, but I might make his legs both holsters cause gotta store the guns somewhere. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:53 am ----------------------------------- so i need feedback, how does this articulation plan look for the hyper articulated robos? http://i.imgur.com/Gt2oXD7.jpg i think it correctly potrays what we need to give robo the deserved articulation, if you know what i mean. So im planning out pimps robocop v terminator cop, since i decided i'd make him a robocop with special original 90s dark horse colors so heres a plan for that http://i.imgur.com/KcqYlUK.jpg (almost dark purpleish blue for gloves) (light grey blue with shading and purple highlights most on frontal torso) also does anyone know a good place to find and pick up non leg holster robos? they're the neca robos i want for this project cause the holster leg guys can't be given extra leg or hip articulation cause of the leg holster so id like to buy 9 2011 robos for these customs, anyone have any old non holster robos for sale? ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:27 pm ----------------------------------- Picked up a Toy Island 8 inch robocop with bazooka, im gonna repaint his bazooka to be in line with the bazooka the crook uses to blow up robocops car in robocop 2 since 8 inch and 7 inch are basically the same so the bazooka should work with the neca robocop. so expect that paint job soon to be with robo 2 robos accesories. ALSO ROBO ROLLCALL FRONT AND CENTERRRR http://i.imgur.com/vLcCGBE.jpg I will be using helmeted heads from the right one cause it seems to have a better visor, apparently deluxe robo has two variants, one with the headsculpt on the left (represented by my original spring loaded robo) and the more peter weller like headsculpt on the right, so look out for that. it's a running change thing. I decided the first man to make it off the bucket list will be BATTLE DAMAGED ED 209 WITH REMOVABLE UPPER BODY AND CLIP IN WIRE PIECE WITH NEW ELECTRONIC SOUNDS So the process for this guy is easy, simply saw off parts of his arm with the duel machine gun to make it look blown up, and then stick in some plastic mechanical detailing, and then pop the upper torso off and mold a new piece that clips over the vacant slot with exploded wires, the vacant slot thing is real actually, showcased here: http://www.therobotspajamas.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/NECA_Robocop_ED-209_4.jpg Battle damaged unmasked final confrontation robo will be next, well, his head atleast. To see if I can do a accurate peter weller. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm ----------------------------------- So some guy caught wift of what I was doing and offered me 5 neca cops in all, 2 moc battle damaged cops, and 3 non spring loaded leg holsters, so expect some in progress shots of turning these 5 neca cops into the ultimate set of robocops ever. Battle damaged ed 209 can wait a bit since pre orders don't ship until may which is stupid. So Suggest which robocop to start with for the hyper articulated guys, first to five votes wins. Clean 1st movie robocop (helmeted) Clean second movie robocop (helmeted) Battle damaged second movie robocop (helmeted) Battle damaged first movie robocop before steel mill (helmeted) And of course the one I know will probably win, after steel mill battle first movie robocop with the unmasked head instead of helmet. Choose your first choice, second choice, and third choice respectively in the order you want them done. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:43 pm ----------------------------------- So update on the neca cops: I will be taking mcfarlane guns and gluing their clips to the neca cops guns to make their guns more movie accurate. since I need a fist hand for each robocop anyways. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 pm ----------------------------------- Big UPDATE that needed it's own post cause of how bloody long it is So I got my hands on a Hot toys robocop unmasked HEAD, only the head since it's all I need since the figure is too expensive for me but I needed a good peter weller likeness, I noticed that most action figure heads don't match the lot (remember that guy who used Mattel WWE heads from I think the dudes name was The Wiz and called that unmasked robocop when it's like a cheap Mattel toy on a freaking neca body and it was disgusting) so all peter weller heads will be made from scratch, I'll also have a extra hand for battle damaged robocop 2 robocop having him holding the drill bit thing and it can plug into the side of his helmet so you can pose him taking off his helmet like at the end. Also does anybody know the exact name of the "Mini" cobra assault cannon robocop wields at the end of robocop 2 and if there's any toys of it? I'd like to include that with the accessories of robocop 2 robocop. Please if you can reply to this topic to help out instead of just kind of staring in awe and amazement as it progresses, I'm not some super duper pro man I admit I have faults and I'd like some good critique when I start working on things so I don't make something that's nothing like intended only cause I never got any negative feedback let alone just feedback. ----------------------------------- DontSwingArms Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:52 pm ----------------------------------- IM BACK AND THE PROJECT CONTINUES so the first figure will be robocop helmeted robocop to serve as the base for the articulation. I will improve the following things on a base NECA robocop -more hands -better articulation -more peter weller like face -better coloring -improved overall detail And more maybe.