New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Batman Arkham Knight
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:11 am Reply with quote

JohnBoyAdvance :
the only thing that irks me about this is that it is another empty gotham. And I doubt this will be Rocksteady's last Batman game.

But yeah quite moist right now.

yah Id like to have a situation where a full on fight is thrown into a crowded street of gasping citizens.

even though it wasnt dense, what little the infamous game did with its people really did help bring home it was a living city.

also, I know it would be weird to have a batman game in the daytime, but some dusk, and twilight levels could make for some really nice cinematic moments.

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:32 pm Reply with quote

I hated the fact that in Origins you're supposed to be a vigilante, so you're not supposed to attack the police...but whenever you go to a crime in progress, there's police officers there and if you accidentally hit one of them...you now have to fight the officers too. I mean that's just bullshit.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:24 pm Reply with quote

Arkham Knight? Bah, I was hoping for Arkham Planet, Arkham Galaxy, Arkham: The Other Dimension, etc...

Still, I like most of the things I am seeing so far. Not really a fan of the Batmobile's design (seriously, I'm sick of Tumbler-ish tank-like Batmobiles), but it's cool that it's gonna be drivable.

Creating a new villain specifically for the game might work... but then again, it might not. Remember Sin Tzu? Yeah, most people don't.

As for gothamites roaming the streets, they certainly can do that if they take the time. The Spider-Man 2 movie game did it 10 years ago.

Still, even though my copies of City and Origins are still sealed, waiting for a decent PC to run them, I am excited for this and hope it's good!

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:35 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone remember playing Batman Vengeance? That was a pretty good game, the art style even reminded me of the animated series.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:58 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
Does anyone remember playing Batman Vengeance? That was a pretty good game, the art style even reminded me of the animated series.

To me, "Batman Vengeance" is the best 3D Batman game out there. There's a reason it reminded you of the animated series - it uses the art style of the final season, as well as feature all the voice actors from the cartoon.
The game was stylish, had a good story and was just REALLY fun to play.
I remember the PC version had some issues (which included the fighting controls), but years later I played the X-Box version and I found it to be somewhat superior.
Both vehicle stages were terrific, especially the one with the Bat-plane!
Funny thing is, the story in the GBA version was heavily altered, but also enabled playing as Robin and featured Nightwing.

Vengeance got a sequel on consoles only - "Rise of Sin Tzu", which is an arcade style beat 'em up. Not as deep as Vengeance, but still real fun to play (and it has co-op) and nice to look at and listen to.

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Sin_Valor

L-L5

Posted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:03 pm Reply with quote

The opening scene and first level was badass, it almost played out like a movie...although you had to take in the graphics back then.

I remembered that game being pretty hard to beat, especially the Bruce Wayne level, I thought that would be pretty easy.

CREDITS 13968

JohnBoyAdvance
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:51 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
Sin_Valor :

To me, "Batman Vengeance" is the best 3D Batman game out there. There's a reason it reminded you of the animated series - it uses the art style of the final season, as well as feature all the voice actors from the cartoon.
I remember the PC version had some issues (which included the fighting controls), but years later I played the X-Box version and I found it to be somewhat superior.
Funny thing is, the story in the GBA version was heavily altered, but also enabled playing as Robin and featured Nightwing.

Vengeance got a sequel on consoles only - "Rise of Sin Tzu", which is an arcade style beat 'em up. Not as deep as Vengeance, but still real fun to play (and it has co-op) and nice to look at and listen to.

Vengeance was based on the Animated series in terms of visuals and Rise of Sin Tzu was a completely different series.

CREDITS 263

cake
kodatarule
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: RoboCop is the best.Terminator good,but RoboCop owns!

Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
Sin_Valor :

I didnt dig in Vengeance at all,style and everything sure it was based on the animated series(which I love) but I just found the game very boring but I do think that Arkham City is the best batman game to date.Will see if Arkham Knight will blow that masterpiece away Smile .

CREDITS 835

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:40 pm Reply with quote

JohnBoyAdvance :

Vengeance was based on the Animated series in terms of visuals and Rise of Sin Tzu was a completely different series.

No it wasn't. It's supposed to take place sometime after Vengeance, it still has the same style and voice actors from the Timmverse series, all the villains from Vengeance make cameos in the game and it was still developed by Ubisoft. Gameplay wise it was totally different, sure, but most people still consider it a sequel.

CREDITS 2697

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard