New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Roborun Android game

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:13 am Reply with quote

http://www.amazon.com/Lionheart-Games-Robo-Run/dp/B00IK1DEB8/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1395568311&sr=8-9&keywords=robocop

I know this game isn't much and it's not exactly RoboCop related, but it does burrow/steal the likeness.

I didn't want to put this thread in the Games and Comics forum because it's not an official RoboCop game...but it doesn't look that great either. tongue

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 pm Reply with quote

Looks... Weird. And recollecting bolts... :roll:

CREDITS 102

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:00 pm Reply with quote

The description is just...wow.

Quote:
The addictive Robo Run is finally available! All your friends will be playing it – can you beat their high scores?!

You were a volunteer cop to the Man and Metal project. An experiment where they wish to fuse man and machine. You were in stasis sleep in one of the test pods, hibernating in your new body. One day, one of the scientists just woke up. He was drinking his morning coffee and was looking at your test results. While still being drowsy, he accidentally placed the cup on top of the RELEASE button. You woke up and instinctively had the urge to try out your new body.

Test your reflexes as you race down your futuristic city. Swipe to dash, tap and hold to use your thrusters, jump and double jump to avoid obstacles, collect bolts and buy upgrades, unlock new character suits, and see how far you can run!

Of course everyone at one point has 'accidentally' placed a coffee mug on top of some important, convenient button in the office...we've all been there.

If THAT doesn't show how 'fun' this game is, I don't know what does.[/quote]

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard