New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Halloween The Complete Collection Blu Ray Set

ROBOCONE
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:51 am Reply with quote

10 disc set http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Halloween-The-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/104042/

limited 15 disc set http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Halloween-The-Complete-Collection-Blu-ray/104043/

if you dont think this is cool, then you
will never be happy.

CREDITS 28

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:48 am Reply with quote

I do think this is cool

but I'll still never be happy.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 10:52 am Reply with quote

I never got why people hated Halloween 3 so much. I mean if you knew the back story behind the franchise, it was supposed to be an anthology of stories, all of them taking place in Halloween. (hence the name of the series)

Besides, Michael Myers clearly died for good at the end of Halloween II, how could they make more sequels after that?

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
ROBOCONE
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 1:45 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
I never got why people hated Halloween 3 so much. I mean if you knew the back story behind the franchise, it was supposed to be an anthology of stories, all of them taking place in Halloween. (hence the name of the series)

Besides, Michael Myers clearly died for good at the end of Halloween II, how could they make more sequels after that?

if you fear something so much,
it will come back no matter what.

thats how it rolls in horror movies,
evil never dies.

CREDITS 28

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 6:18 pm Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :

It's called 'Hell, something popular enough to keep making money on! Logic? Please, we're talking about big money here!' tongue

Ripley clearly died along with the last available alien in Alien3, that didn't stop them from making another one though. :roll:

Now I've never been much a horror guy to begin with. That said, Halloween is probably one of the top ones for me, mainly because of the original film - It's solid and not 'out there' like some other horror flicks and I like Carpenter's early work. Second was merely a continuation, not that bad but still pretty much downhill from there. I hate how all these things have to have 20 sequels, especially when the first does the job fine and pretty much had a real end to it. Halloween 3 was alright, but not that much - Though more than anything I did like how it was something different at least, I liked Carpenter's original concept of film sets with separate stories and frankly would have liked to see it go that way. But Myers was a lot more marketable, so there ya go.

Anyway, these boxsets do look awesome, so that is cool. Thanks for that.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ROBOCONE
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 9:17 pm Reply with quote

i like how movie companies
are working together, to make
these box sets now.

CREDITS 28

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 pm Reply with quote

Nice! Hope will check UK release too.

Been hoping for this for a while.

Watched the original for the first time only about 6 years ago and was amazed how eery it feels all these years later. A total classic.

Interesting film series with movies of varying quality. Good to see the Producer's cut of 6 finally getting an official release!

CREDITS 121

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard