New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

New remake comics by Boom studios
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:58 am Reply with quote

Well make the most of your Robo whilst you can, guys.

He's my Robo too and I love the fact we've got more stuff this year (old and new) than we've had for the past 14 years. As previously stated here, that's hugely due to the reboot.

Don't expect anywhere near as many classic goodies in 2015. And don't come crying to me when you look at your NECA collection wishing you had an unmasked battle-damaged Peter Weller figure.

RB 2943

remake1 robocop-statue game-xbox
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:52 pm Reply with quote

I can't wait til this figure comes out!

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quote

Look, if NECA can churn out over 60 Predator figures, they can do a figure for every scene of RoboCop on celluloid and various colour schemes. Obviously, Pimp should get the first edition of the shocking pink version, hand-delivered by Peter Weller.

RB 2943

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:31 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
Don't expect anywhere near as many classic goodies in 2015. And don't come crying to me when you look at your NECA collection wishing you had an unmasked battle-damaged Peter Weller figure.

I desagree, Jim. Take a look of all of the recent merchandising based on RoboCop from the original movies. Take a look to the new Boom Comics based on the classic RoboCop. The "hype" from the new one is disappearing (yes, Robonerds as us could remember it, but "normal" people almost forgot the film) but there are some Robostuff coming. Based on the trilogy.

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:42 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
He's my Robo too and I love the fact we've got more stuff this year (old and new) than we've had for the past 14 years. As previously stated here, that's hugely due to the reboot.

JimWantsAliens :
Look, if NECA can churn out over 60 Predator figures, they can do a figure for every scene of RoboCop on celluloid and various colour schemes. Obviously, Pimp should get the first edition of the shocking pink version, hand-delivered by Peter Weller.

^ All true. None of that gives me any more reason to buy these comics really, but true.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:29 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
JimWantsAliens :

JimWantsAliens :

^ All true. None of that gives me any more reason to buy these comics really, but true.

Agreed except for Beta.

Merges the reboot universe with the grim tone of the original film. And great art.

Pick it up as a one-shot.

RB 2943

Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:13 pm Reply with quote

They look good. Ill probabely never find them in the liberary, though. I dont buy comics. Though i was tempted to look into them.
I suppose i could get them if they were in a book together. If the price was low enough.

RB 188

JimWantsAliens
L-L1*

L-L1*

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quote

Meriandressial :
They look good. Ill probabely never find them in the liberary, though. I dont buy comics. Though i was tempted to look into them.
I suppose i could get them if they were in a book together. If the price was low enough.

It's not an expensive collection. You can order it from Amazon.

RB 2943

Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quote

JimWantsAliens :
Meriandressial :

It's not an expensive collection. You can order it from Amazon.

Thats good. I cannot afford it now. But when things are better I can get them, maybe.

RB 188

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard