New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Actual OCP ROBO Cruiser number.

DarthVader1
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:38 am Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out what is the actual car number for the OCP ROBO Cruiser used in the first movie by ROBO himself (located in the back sides, just below the end of the roof frame).

I have a feeling that different numbers were used during filming.

RB 2772

starwars-darthvader SW-Imperial game-xbox robo-rights
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:12 pm Reply with quote

I addressed this with braddock back when he was building his car - The unit number on the car Robo has at the gas station scene is '158'. Hope this helps.

I can't be certain but I think I might have seen another number as well somewhere else during the film by Robo, but 158 is definitely at that scene. I'm quite certain there were other numbers of course for the other cars, and I agree that it's very likely they were mix-used during filming.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard