New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop comics in Humble Bundle

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:26 am Reply with quote

This fortnight, you can pick up RoboCop #1 and 2, and RoboCop: Last Stand (Part One) issues #1 - 4 and 7 other comics at the Humble Books Bundle (or the Humble BOOM! Studios Bundle) for just $1.

You can even get more comics if you pay more than the average price for the bundle.

Check it out while it's still going!
https://www.humblebundle.com/books

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:33 am Reply with quote

I should point out that you won't actually get any comics, as these bundles are only for digital downloads. I personally refuse to read comics that aren't in a physical copy, so I'm definitely gonna pass on this crap.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard