New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

FIREFLY / SERENITY

AlexRobo
O-L3

O-L3

Comment: "You gotta ask yourself one question, ED209, do you feel lucky?"

Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:27 am Reply with quote

I never checked out this early '00s Joss Whedon series and its spin-off movie before but I watched them recently and thought they were cool. After a fairly slow start, Firefly got more grittier, intriguing and humorous with some visceral, explosive action sequences thrown in. Nathan Fillion is a very likeable anti-hero with shades of Han Solo about him whereas the supporting cast are generally very engaging especially Adam Baldwin's two-faced badass mercenary Jayne. The film Serenity was a lot more darker, violent and serious, but still entertaining nevertheless with impressive special effects and a merciless villain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87x_XWWzT3k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pgFXCnksJk

Oh, and Mal Reynolds' gun is very nice.

CREDITS 254

alex-murphy game-xbox
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quote

I discovered this series in 2012 after the death of my father,Its a great heartfelt series that helped me through a terrible time.Highly recommend to anyone who was on the fence like myself.

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:23 am Reply with quote

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me...

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard