RegisterRegister  PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Dear Johan

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    INDEX -> Fan creations
Superquad7
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 am Reply with quote

You've done some TREMENDOUS work on the site's banners for the longest time. Question to you: could you post an archive of images of all of the ones used here, please? I'd just like to see them all in one place. Feel free to use this thread, change this thread, start your own, or whatever since this is...well, your site Smile

Regardless, thanks for all of the work you've done here!

RB 681

Johan
The Goose That Laid The Golden Melon

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 am Reply with quote

Thanks!

I will do that! Smile

RB 6224

auto9 remake-gun sunblock5000 robocop-figure4 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop sprite-robocop1 masters-trapjaw
Superquad7
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:04 am Reply with quote

....and I just came across this thread: http://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1053

At any rate, I'd still like to see your work in here, since they're all "fan creations."

RB 681

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP3 - L5

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:59 pm Reply with quote

I don't think that thread has ALL the banners but almost of them, and yeah I agree they are kickass and well done pieces. They should be exhibited. I personally thought a load of them in a collage would make a great background wallpaper.

That said, I remember he went the extra mile and made some wallpapers of a couple of the more popular headers (which took some extra work), but those don't seem to be around nowadays. I wouldn't mind seeing those make a comeback, too.

RB 52232

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun UC-M21 robocop3-gunarm remake-gun
Superquad7
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:01 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
I don't think that thread has ALL the banners but almost of them, and yeah I agree they are kickass and well done pieces. They should be exhibited. I personally thought a load of them in a collage would make a great background wallpaper.

That said, I remember he went the extra mile and made some wallpapers of a couple of the more popular headers (which took some extra work), but those don't seem to be around nowadays. I wouldn't mind seeing those make a comeback, too.

The RoboCop Archive banners must be...archived!

RB 681

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L2

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:37 pm Reply with quote

Yeah Man.Johan has done a mans job over the many years of the site..My thanks Sir.

RB 5509

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Johan
The Goose That Laid The Golden Melon

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:42 pm Reply with quote

There's a separate gallery topic now, here:

http://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=4214

RB 6224

auto9 remake-gun sunblock5000 robocop-figure4 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop sprite-robocop1 masters-trapjaw
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard