New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

GTA online RoboCop Archive Crew
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quote

You may have to be in a lobby with a fellow crew member. I am not entirely sure why it isn't working for you guys. Sometimes I would go to the challenges tab and nothing would load. If it doesn't load within a few seconds you have to back out. Basically unpause, and then just go back to the challenges until it loads. I hope it works for you guys. If you do make it, and are able to see the challenges, you may have to scroll down through them to make the option available to actually start them.

I couldn't find anything online about it really. Sorry guys. I did it twice for 10 million a pop, and once for 5 million. I'm sitting at a cool 26 million. It is plenty for me. There are people running around there with billions.

CREDITS 4753

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Robojeep
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:18 pm Reply with quote

Doesnt make sense why it not work

CREDITS 46

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:14 am Reply with quote

Had fun playing GTA with Sean today. Hope to see you on more Sean, although it can get pretty addictive.

CREDITS 4753

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:25 am Reply with quote

What did you guys do in honor of my BDay? Give me details, my only GTA experiences at this point will be vicarious so I want it all you degenerates. Wink

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:32 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
What did you guys do in honor of my BDay? Give me details, my only GTA experiences at this point will be vicarious so I want it all you degenerates. Wink

We went to the army base and stole/destroyed multiple fighter jets and tanks. GTA online is alot to take in. He just started so it will take some time to settle in. But there was plenty of carnage and blood shed (including our own) so you were celebrated well.

CREDITS 4753

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:24 pm Reply with quote

Had I known about this earlier I would have been down, but I no longer have a copy of GTA.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Robojeep
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:37 pm Reply with quote

Im psn name is robojeep if people wanna add me

CREDITS 46

Sean_001
Vault Dweller

DC-L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:40 pm Reply with quote

It was definitely a lot of fun. After a few hits off the magic bong i like to call Wavy Gravy, I will be back online. Provided my dog can stay quiet, I'll be down for more carnage again today.

Anyone else want to teach me, and learn me some things, the name's TheSean001 on 360.

CREDITS 287

OCP-stock ultra6 comic1-robocop game-nes1 game-nes4
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:05 pm Reply with quote

RoboDemise :
We went to the army base...

Lol, sounds like what I would have done - You had me by that point already! Smile Sounds like you guys had some fun times. Good.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 pm Reply with quote

GTA V officially coming to next gen with better graphics and a multitude of coolness. Between this and destiny, I feel like a new console is in my future.

By the way, you can transfer your current online character and level to next gen. You can even transfer from 360 to PS4 and vice versa.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

CREDITS 4753

Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:56 pm Reply with quote

I seem to be the only active member left. I´m on ps4 now. Does anybody want to play some heists as a group?

CREDITS 85

game-xbox
ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:59 am Reply with quote

Fummelcop :
I seem to be the only active member left. I´m on ps4 now. Does anybody want to play some heists as a group?
I see you on sometimes bro , My username is : ajsmax

Hit me up for the heists

Cheers

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

CREDITS 187

robocop-helmet ultra1
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:51 pm Reply with quote

I took a short break from GTAV, but I play on occasion. You are on my friendslist Fumm.

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard