New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop Publicity Stills
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Slash Man
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: Stay out of trouble.

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 pm Reply with quote

I went through all the pictures, and unfortunately wasn't able to find any larger versions. It looks like murphy38's pictures all got taken down from ImageShack.

From the billboard picture, only this cropped image remains:

Got a slightly larger picture of Murphy. It looks like there used to be a bigger version here on RoboCop archive, but that was taken down as well.

RB 730

hamburger
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quote

I have most of those pictures in higher resolution and a lot of them can be found on the archive facebook page. Smile

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:53 pm Reply with quote

Oh yes, that damn thing. tongue

That said, J, ever though about taking the pics from the old album from the board and reloading them on FB? Or have you done/are doing that already?

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:06 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
That said, J, ever though about taking the pics from the old album from the board and reloading them on FB? Or have you done/are doing that already?

Some pictures are up there, so it's more of gradually posting all the pictures up than bulk posting everything at once. Smile

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Slash Man
O-L2

O-L2

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:40 pm Reply with quote

Overdue update, but everything has been updated according to what I have access to, meaning all photos from the RoboCop Archive page are up. A lot of new pictures as well, including a few with crew members present.

I've shared the uncropped version of image RO 100-7A, however, I'll keep the cropped version posted here because the image is so large:

Also, does anyone know if this image is from the original, and what scene it's from? Thanks

RB 730

hamburger
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:26 am Reply with quote

Slash Man :
Overdue update, but everything has been updated according to what I have access to, meaning all photos from the RoboCop Archive page are up. A lot of new pictures as well, including a few with crew members present.

I've shared the uncropped version of image RO 100-7A, however, I'll keep the cropped version posted here because the image is so large:

Also, does anyone know if this image is from the original, and what scene it's from? Thanks

The second still is from the first movie. Not sure what scene, maybe from the mayor/hostage scene. Kinda looks like a search light in the background but it's obviously a behind the scenes shot because Robo is in his undies from the waste down. No leg armor. Just the undersuit.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:36 am Reply with quote

^ That sounds right - They couldn't have the leg pieces on when he gets out of the car, which is what he does near the beginning of that sequence. I think someone might have noted or even confirmed that before. Again, that sounds correct.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Slash Man
O-L2

O-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:33 pm Reply with quote

Cool, I didn't even notice RoboCop was indecent in that picture.

Here's some other rare pics for sale, a few of them I haven't seen before. I'll get those documented (though probably not in the best quality).
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ROBOCOP-8-ORIGINAL-8X10-STILLS-B-W-1987-SCIFI-CLASSIC-/181723180079?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item2a4f8bac2f

RB 730

hamburger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard