New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop Electronic Arcade Game

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote

I don't know if this has been brought up before, but I recently found an electronic RoboCop arcade game on eBay.

Does anyone have this? Is it worth buying? Is it anything like the Data East arcade game?*

*probably not

Speaking of, I also found a listing for a miniature model of the RoboCop 1 arcade cabinet (although, I'm not sure if this particular model actually existed) as well as the life-size version.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 1:36 am Reply with quote

Unfortunately, I don't have any news regarding an arcade cabinet version of the Robocop game, but I thought I would reply with some shared nostalgia for that game.
I remember that it was in the local K-Mart store in my hometown. I always wanted to play it while my parents were shopping.
The funniest part about it was that the game starts with the title screen and Robocop's voice saying, "Robocop" and then the demo begins with the movie theme music and Robocop saying, "Drop it!" This repeated in a continuous loop. So while I was in the store, you could hear Robocop's voice saying those phrases wherever you were (they must have had the volume cranked up). I can't think about K-Mart without thinking about that arcade game.

RB 1747

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard