New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Current Television Shows
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:16 pm Reply with quote

Oh, man, the new episode of "The Flash" was really cool! Oh, and more fanservice for fans of the old show, such as myself.

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:50 am Reply with quote

The Flash and Arrow are really heating up. I just watched the first part of the two part crossover between the two and it was probably the best I've seen from either so far. It took a while for these shows to get off the ground, but now it seems like it will be smooth sailing from here on out. I'm glad these shows were able to pick up steam and turn into something cool.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:44 pm Reply with quote

I've been watching Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Better Call Saul, and now Bates Motel again. Television is pretty good right now!

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 07, 2015 10:27 am Reply with quote

Okay these last few episodes of "The Flash" were REALLY good! I'm surprised how well they are handling it! In 20 episodes they've done more with it than in 3 seasons for "Arrow". Sure, there were a few stinkers, but most of the episodes so far were really enjoyable.

I also just saw the first two episodes of the new "Thunderbirds are Go!" show. And while I was skeptical, due to it being CG and all, I can honestly say that I haven't had this much fun with a new animated show in a REALLY long time!! It's a mixture between CGI and model work. The miniatures are simply beautiful and the CGI aims for a puppet-like look which I really appreciate. The storylines are exciting, the music is top-notch and the show is overall quite respectful to the "Thunderbirds" legacy! I highly recommend it!

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:32 pm Reply with quote

I haven't been watching as much TV as of late, but I did check out the pilot episode of USA's Mr Robot.

I am actually enjoying this way more than I thought I would.
First off I really like Rami Malek, I feel like this role is perfect for his style and delivery.

Second and superficially, I love the musical score for this show. It's really awesome.

If you're into the whole cyber/hack culture at all, and like goverment-eque/paranoid plots with lots of subtle undertones. On top of everything else I said, you'll probably like this too.

I can't wait to see the next episode.

Anyone else check this out?

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard