New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCain, ED-209 and more statues coming from Chronicle
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

alyd
R-L4

R-L4

Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:41 am Reply with quote

ignore

RB 151

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:17 pm Reply with quote

alyd :
vegasrobo :
I have one,Its an incredible piece,Have a review I'm putting together for the facebook page,Been held up slightly due to having to return the base.The CAin plaque on mine was all kinds of beat up.

Yeah, I've seen another bad plate - unless these are your pics? https://www.flickr.com/photos/soulburn3d/sets/72157651506251745/

Have to say though, that niggle aside, the quality of the actual piece itself seems to be extremely high. I know this costs considerably more than Hot Toys or Enterbay, but it does look from those high res pictures particularly, that Toynami are delivering A1 quality on the pieces.

I imagine with the plates it's just probably something silly like how they're handling them to get them signed... might be genuine Phil Tippett damage Wink

I can't afford any of this high end stuff, but I can give credit where it's due; these seem to be the best RoboCollectables money can buy.

Just a shame that the animation maquette of Robo himself was never intended to be seen for long, or else I bet they could produce the best figure of Murphy too, as well as these robots. Would love them to just extend their brief a bit and just design one and produce it to the same high standard... though I'd not have any money for that either, I'd at least know what I wanted to do with any lottery winnings/bank robbery loot Very Happy

Regarding your last paragraph. From Chronicle via Facebook:
"Tippett Studios will be making the masters using their R2 figure or we may scan their hero costume and make an entirely new figure under Phil's supervision.

We will be making a limited amount in R1 and R2 colors so people can display him with their Cain or Ed."

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
DarthVader1
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:09 am Reply with quote

WOW! I didn't know that Anticlaus was involved with the Cain project.

RB 2772

starwars-darthvader SW-Imperial game-xbox robo-rights
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat May 23, 2015 6:30 pm Reply with quote

Yeah he's pretty much involved on anything coming out of Tippets studio.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:39 am Reply with quote

Shocked
Chronicle collectibles ED-209 looks amazing:
http://youtu.be/KdfCRknmx8M

And here is Cain unboxing video, by Bforce:
http://youtu.be/lkYVq2zdBIw

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard