New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

How many authentic props and suits are recovered?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:17 pm Reply with quote

I know there's been god know how many replicas of the Robosuit and ED-209 but does anyone know if any of the screen-used suits and/or props from the films have been kept in safe hands and not lost forever?

I know most of them were lost since the eBay incident, but I know some suits from RoboCop 2 are still around the last time I checked a couple of years or so, maybe if there were actual blueprints to recreating the suits from scratch, they could be made to look authentic.

I mean if one guy can turn a Ford Taurus into a real Detroit police car, then anything could be possible.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:29 pm Reply with quote

Maybe cainMkII can ask the guys from chronicle. I´m pretty sure they have what it takes to release a movie accurate robosuit.
If I had any skill whatsoever in that field, I´d probably scan a hot toys figure, blow up the proportions to fit my body perfectly, 3d print it and have the parts painted by an auto shop.--> profit Very Happy

RB 787

game-xbox
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:22 pm Reply with quote

I know Paul and company had plans to do a Robocop in scale with Cain,They had scanned one of Phil's Stop Mo Robo's and made a Master but I think that's were that ended.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:17 pm Reply with quote

vegasrobo :
I know Paul and company had plans to do a Robocop in scale with Cain,They had scanned one of Phil's Stop Mo Robo's and made a Master but I think that's were that ended.

They did renew their Robo license earlier this month.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
FakeSaleen
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:41 am Reply with quote

I actually have one of the target boards from the gun range scene.
I know of one individual that has the other one. That person also has a license plate and a prop rubber gun from the first film.
I know that there are an additional five prop rubber guns in the possession of one owner. (Same person that actually owns the RoboGun)

RB 106

game-xbox
ROBOTCOP
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: joined back in 2002 . forgot password. rejoined

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:15 am Reply with quote

Not movie pieces but I have props from prime directives ...

Alex

"Dead or Alive you are Selling to Me "

RB 495

robocop-helmet ultra1
MATTBLAK
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: "GRAVITY IS BRILL IT STOPS US FROM FLOATING INTO SPACE"

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:23 pm Reply with quote

Many of the longer serving members will remember Murph38 she was a premier collector of anything robo related including screen used items she lived over in toulouse France and her house was stuffed full of the stuff more like a dedicated museum...

RB 250

game-xbox Batman89
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:16 pm Reply with quote

MATTBLAK :
Many of the longer serving members will remember Murph38 she was a premier collector of anything robo related including screen used items she lived over in toulouse France and her house was stuffed full of the stuff more like a dedicated museum...

Before she became bored of RoboCop. Anyway, it seems she had one of the suits used on PD but, according to Brad Abraham, all Robo-related items had to come back to Rob Bottin. She had some interesting replicas and some props from The Series and small items from the movies, but she sold most of her stuff. I think the director of the never-finished "RoboCop vs Predator" short got the best goodies (Robosuit among others).

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:16 am Reply with quote

I own the only remaining Cain stunt puppet (here on the left, next to Chronicle Cain) and an original Robocop 2 storyboard sketch (in the foreground)

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:52 am Reply with quote

CAIN MKII :
I own the only remaining Cain stunt puppet (here on the left, next to Chronicle Cain) and an original Robocop 2 storyboard sketch (in the foreground)

Shocked

Can you get more hi-res pics of the stunt puppet? I could imagine getting a lot of reference material from that.

RB 2

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:51 am Reply with quote

You can find more on my FB page: Robocop 2 Cain MKII data base and here:
http://www.robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2313

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:46 pm Reply with quote

CAIN MKII, you lucky guy!

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:14 pm Reply with quote

Thank you Smile

RB 1965

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:06 am Reply with quote

This can't really be verified today but a real old-time member known as 'Sentry22' had, I believe, an actual stunt Robosuit from the TV Series.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard