New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

My Cinema Robot Collection

Dr. 2-1B
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:09 am Reply with quote

So, I guess I've been meaning to post this since I've returned to this board....so I guess now is as good a time as any.

I am a big film prop collector (been collecting since high School - back in the early 90's), and while there has been a lot of transiency in my collection, the same characters are usually present. Thus, here is my collection of heads/busts of Legendary cinematic Robots (or at least my favorite ones!). Please do not make fun of any piece in my collection, as I treat them all like my children...that is, I'm protective of them all and I can't choose one over the other!

P.S. - I apologize for the poor panoramic shot. You can see some distortion in one of my NS-5's

RB 684

RoboBadge
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:17 am Reply with quote

Nothing to make fun of there, man, those are all some pretty neat pieces. I like it. Only thing I'd say is you need more Robo stuff, but what else would you expect here? Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Dr. 2-1B
Sgt-L5

Sgt-L5

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:01 am Reply with quote

Thanks Stan! With teh rare exception of the NS-5 (which I merely go ttwo of, so that Alan Tudyk would sign one), I generally only have one of each cinematic character in my collection.

I did however want to add a pair of Robohands to the display (which is where gez1967 should come into play!)

RB 684

RoboBadge
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:54 pm Reply with quote

Looks pretty cool!

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard