New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Ultra Police Artwork Revamp

RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:47 am Reply with quote

So, I've been working on some Robo artwork for a while now and one thing that I've always loved is the Ultra Police toy line. It had some fantastic packaging with great art. I have been slowly restoring the character artwork and decided to just go ahead and do the logos as well. You've probably seen some of my work around the Archive already.

While I was at it, I figured the logo needed a revamp:

I also have done the Ultra Police emblem:

Still more to come!

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:43 pm Reply with quote

LookinŽnice!

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:59 pm Reply with quote

These are seriously awesome! PT and thanks for you!

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quote

I agree, this is choice work! My next PT will be shot your way for sure. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:12 pm Reply with quote

Great work!

RB 4892

Ed-260
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 am Reply with quote

Now that's ultra!

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:04 pm Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! I'm still working on the rest of the artwork as well as a handful special projects for next year.

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:23 pm Reply with quote

My god, that's, beautiful holy crap, you've remastered them so well I legit thought you had access somehow to the master control versions of the box artwork for each piece that's how amazingly high quality these are. Good job, can't wait to see a HD version that is the camp fest known as night fighter Robos card art. He's like shooting at the sky to start a race while glowing in the dark shown by the obnoxious cream green fade around him and shooting a obnoxiously giant chain gun arm right where he's looking. Great stuff.

RB 132

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard