New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

NECA Robocop Customization Project
Goto page Previous  1, 2

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:27 pm Reply with quote

Picked up a Toy Island 8 inch robocop with bazooka, im gonna repaint his bazooka to be in line with the bazooka the crook uses to blow up robocops car in robocop 2 since 8 inch and 7 inch are basically the same so the bazooka should work with the neca robocop. so expect that paint job soon to be with robo 2 robos accesories.

ALSO

ROBO ROLLCALL FRONT AND CENTERRRR

I will be using helmeted heads from the right one cause it seems to have a better visor, apparently deluxe robo has two variants, one with the headsculpt on the left (represented by my original spring loaded robo) and the more peter weller like headsculpt on the right, so look out for that. it's a running change thing.

I decided the first man to make it off the bucket list will be BATTLE DAMAGED ED 209 WITH REMOVABLE UPPER BODY AND CLIP IN WIRE PIECE WITH NEW ELECTRONIC SOUNDS

So the process for this guy is easy, simply saw off parts of his arm with the duel machine gun to make it look blown up, and then stick in some plastic mechanical detailing, and then pop the upper torso off and mold a new piece that clips over the vacant slot with exploded wires, the vacant slot thing is real actually, showcased here:

Battle damaged unmasked final confrontation robo will be next, well, his head atleast. To see if I can do a accurate peter weller.

RB 132

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Comment: "Approved and wanted by no one ever"~Peter Weller on the subject of my existence

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm Reply with quote

So some guy caught wift of what I was doing and offered me 5 neca cops in all, 2 moc battle damaged cops, and 3 non spring loaded leg holsters, so expect some in progress shots of turning these 5 neca cops into the ultimate set of robocops ever. Battle damaged ed 209 can wait a bit since pre orders don't ship until may which is stupid. So Suggest which robocop to start with for the hyper articulated guys, first to five votes wins.

Clean 1st movie robocop (helmeted)

Clean second movie robocop (helmeted)

Battle damaged second movie robocop (helmeted)

Battle damaged first movie robocop before steel mill (helmeted)

And of course the one I know will probably win, after steel mill battle first movie robocop with the unmasked head instead of helmet. Choose your first choice, second choice, and third choice respectively in the order you want them done.

RB 132

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:43 pm Reply with quote

So update on the neca cops: I will be taking mcfarlane guns and gluing their clips to the neca cops guns to make their guns more movie accurate. since I need a fist hand for each robocop anyways.

RB 132

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:22 pm Reply with quote

Big UPDATE that needed it's own post cause of how bloody long it is

So I got my hands on a Hot toys robocop unmasked HEAD, only the head since it's all I need since the figure is too expensive for me but I needed a good peter weller likeness, I noticed that most action figure heads don't match the lot (remember that guy who used Mattel WWE heads from I think the dudes name was The Wiz and called that unmasked robocop when it's like a cheap Mattel toy on a freaking neca body and it was disgusting) so all peter weller heads will be made from scratch, I'll also have a extra hand for battle damaged robocop 2 robocop having him holding the drill bit thing and it can plug into the side of his helmet so you can pose him taking off his helmet like at the end. Also does anybody know the exact name of the "Mini" cobra assault cannon robocop wields at the end of robocop 2 and if there's any toys of it? I'd like to include that with the accessories of robocop 2 robocop. Please if you can reply to this topic to help out instead of just kind of staring in awe and amazement as it progresses, I'm not some super duper pro man I admit I have faults and I'd like some good critique when I start working on things so I don't make something that's nothing like intended only cause I never got any negative feedback let alone just feedback.

RB 132

DontSwingArms
Clearly not important

R-L5

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:52 pm Reply with quote

IM BACK AND THE PROJECT CONTINUES

so the first figure will be robocop helmeted robocop to serve as the base for the articulation. I will improve the following things on a base NECA robocop

-more hands

-better articulation

-more peter weller like face

-better coloring

-improved overall detail

And more maybe.

RB 132

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard