New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

TMNT 2016
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:40 pm Reply with quote

AlexMurphy :
Also, Rocksteady and Bebop's mutation explaintion was stupid.

You're being too polite Laughing

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:27 pm Reply with quote

AlexMurphy :
Clearly they were aiming to make more like the 80s cartoon

And that's ultimately the problem with me, I've always thought the 1990's film is the best guide to get the Turtles right in the big screen, yet many fans were craving for more 80s cartoon stuff. They kind of got what they wanted, yet they discovered it was not what they really needed. The 80s cartoon is just too childish and stupid to translate into a movie, I'm sorry to say, of course I liked it as a kid, but I never revisited it as an adult for a reason...

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard