New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop Car Replica in Brazil

Officer Igor Antunes
Detroit Police | Omnicorp

Sgt-L2

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:43 pm Reply with quote

Hi there guys! This is my 91 Taurus after more than 5 years of dedication to the project. No first gen Tauruses were officially imported by Ford to Brazil, so it was a hard time to find one in good shape around. By the way, we had'nt Whelen Lightbars available in this country, so i had to import one (wich unfortunately came broken and not working). We put everything to work again with other brazilian lightbars parts, and now i think i can finally say: "There's a new guy in town".

Hope you like it, it has been a big success in the charity events that i participated. A big effort was made to go down to every possible details, and i really think it's the best i could do with what i had in hands.

The project continues and i will post updates here. By the way, if you want to see more, check my fan page in Facebook: www.detroit-police.net

Thanks for your cooperation!

RB 1741

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:00 am Reply with quote

Pretty good..Been stashing parts aside for mine..1st Taurus's are actually tough to come across here in the states most of them ended up in the scrap yards.

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:45 am Reply with quote

Better than many builds I've seen, well done sir.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard