New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCable Figure
Goto page Previous  1, 2

ColonelAngus
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: Patience, Lewis. We're only human.

Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:09 pm Reply with quote

I think those that have waited for this have waited long enough. Still a WIP, just haven't had time to get to the real in depth work. This is also one of my first customs.

https://i.imgur.com/fqlaqmT.jpg

RB 7

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:34 pm Reply with quote

ColonelAngus :
I think those that have waited for this have waited long enough. Still a WIP, just haven't had time to get to the real in depth work. This is also one of my first customs.

https://i.imgur.com/fqlaqmT.jpg

Nod bad! I had a broken McFarlane Toysī Robo (donīt know how it was broke, it seems I have a Poltergeist or something) and I tried to make it PD-ish, but I really donīt have the skills to customize it. Itīd be fun to make it smaller than the actual figure tongue

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:17 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
I had a broken McFarlane Toysī Robo (donīt know how it was broke, it seems I have a Poltergeist or something)

Because it was from McFarlane Toys. You probably just looked at it wrong. The footlong is a bit sturdier though.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:01 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Because it was from McFarlane Toys. You probably just looked at it wrong. The footlong is a bit sturdier though.

Laughing

Well, the Neca one broke it as well (the damn leg holster). Iīd like to get one cool RoboFigure which could stand as one piece.

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
kinserfan11
O-L3

O-L3

TEAM EDWARD

Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:05 am Reply with quote

I have 2 extra Toy Island Figures because i wanted the extra Guns and was wondering should I paint it or use black magic marker for RoboCable ?

RB 241

game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard