New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Why on EARTH are people still going to Transformers films?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:06 am Reply with quote

Well I was thinking about watching this movie, seeing as I previously watched the first two films, I didn't watch the third one because I'd given up hope on the franchise already, but then I thought "okay, obviously this film isn't going to be any better than the other installations, neither was the other film any good at all, but seeing as the franchise is 'supposedly' coming to an end...I might as well see it for myself".

I do hope this IS the 'Age of Extinction', because I REALLY don't want to see Bay making Transformers 5 in the future, he's already done enough damage to the franchise before that.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:29 am Reply with quote

Sin_Valor :
I do hope this IS the 'Age of Extinction', because I REALLY don't want to see Bay making Transformers 5 in the future,

Unfortunately, "extinction" is the first movie in a new trilogy with Mark Wahlberg as the main lead. Neutral

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Sin_Valor
No. 4 dumbass on the board

L-L5

Comment: Don't touch me man!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Sin_Valor :
I do hope this IS the 'Age of Extinction', because I REALLY don't want to see Bay making Transformers 5 in the future,

Unfortunately, "extinction" is the first movie in a new trilogy with Mark Wahlberg as the main lead. Neutral

Just got back from watching it...oh christ, they ARE making a saga out of this! Ugghh!

Okay, I guess it can't be that bad...at least we can make some Marky Mark jokes out of them.

CREDITS 13968

lewis-figure robocop-figure4 dvd-20th robocop-helmet auto9 comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop Scratch Card
RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 19, 2015 3:36 am Reply with quote

Peter Cullen's incredible voice on a major motion picture is worth $10 to me. Its just too bad that the vocal actors are listed so low on the Cast Credits. Its insulting to think that Marky Mark should be recognized for anything ahead of "THE VOICE OF OPTIMUS PRIME"

CREDITS 35

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:38 pm Reply with quote

Fifth and counting Smile

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm Reply with quote

Jesus. :roll:

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard