New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Let's Compare ( RoboCop Vs. Terminator )

ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:22 am Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCpWx9-D_E

Nice compilation. Smile

RB 2616

cake
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:49 am Reply with quote

I like the NES version a lot actually. The Robo sprite isn't that bad and when compared to it's SNES counterpart you can see how they tried to make him move and shoot in the same way. It's definitely better than what we got in either R2 or R3 for the NES. Though if they had made the R2 sprite move like that it would have been awesome. The villan aprites are great and animate well (again you can see the attention to detail when comparing to how the equivilant enemies move in the SNES version). Virgin clearly tried to take what they made for the SNES version and translate it over to the NES. I have to give them points for that.

The levels are challenging enough for an NES game and the music isn't too bad (the GameBoy music was better). RvsT for the NES is right on par with Sunsoft's Batman in terms of graphics and it has the same feel for me. The cut scenes were taken from the comic and were done very well (as was the case with Batman).

All in all, RvsT is my favorite RoboCop video game. The Genesis version I find to be a little ahead of the SNES version though the SNES version sticks to the comic better. The blood in the SEGA versions is what makes it RoboCop for me Wink

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
AceAlive1
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: I am VERY disappointed!

Posted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:48 am Reply with quote

i loved the sega version, that was my go to game for a long time!

RB 643

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard