New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Coming soon - Movies you look forward to
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

AceAlive1
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Comment: I am VERY disappointed!

Posted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:17 pm Reply with quote

RoboFan_93 :
I got my ticket for a double-feature screening on the 14th - Episode VII followed by VIII.
I hope it won't disappoint. I wasn't a fan of "The Force Awakens", but that one was so rushed I hope it won't be the template for the sequels. "Rogue One" was proof we can have good new Star Wars movies, so I'm hopeful.

rogue one was a "oh shit, we should have been 5 films ahead of this by now" prequel.

CREDITS 127

RoboJOF
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Comment: Bitches, leave!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:26 am Reply with quote

I am psyched about the new Star Wars movie too. I was glad to see Mark Hamill reprising his role of Luke. I am glad that they are continuing with the characters from the classic trilogy (its too bad they hadn't done these ones sooner). Anyway, I thought that Luke would have a bigger part in Force Awakens, but even with the short intro at the end of the movie. I am excited to see how it plays out.
So far they have balanced some of the plots well. I wasn't too convinced by the villain character Snoke, but Kylo Ren was a cool tortured character (Adam Driver plays this character well).
I still love the classic trilogy the most. Return of the Jedi is my favorite (I was young when it came out and I remember seeing it). What about you?

CREDITS 35

transformers-mega Voltron sprite-robocop1 arcade1-robocop magnavolt metroid-figure2
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:03 am Reply with quote

Y'all seen the trailer for this new Spiderman: Spiderverse movie? I haven't read the comic it is based on, have heard mixed things but it's certainly a marketable idea, and having an animated Spiderman movie in theaters is pretty exciting. The trailer wasn't too mind blowing, pretty short and it's still a year away, but this is the kind of thing I would totally go out and see. Glad to see them doing something positive with the Spidey franchise for once.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:53 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, the trailer looked quite decent actually. I'm a pretty casual fan when it comes to Spider-man, but this has potential.

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Steve Freeling
Patriarch of the Freeling clan

O-L2

Comment: Let's give him what he wants.

Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:21 am Reply with quote

Thought I'd breathe some life back into this thread. I'm really excited for Makoto Shinkai's Weathering With You which is arriving Stateside, both dubbed and subbed, in a few weeks.

CREDITS 9

game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard