New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

New ReAction ED-209+Kinney two-figure set!

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:55 pm Reply with quote

New ReAction figure set - A two-figure pack featuring ED and a.. post-gun drop Kinney! "It's only a glitch..." The Super7 x RoboCop ReAction Figure assortment continues with the ED-209 and the ill-fated Mr. Kinney 2-Pack. ED-209 stands 6" tall with 4 points of articulation. Mr. Kinney is 3.75" tall and displays the unfortunate results of the product demonstration at the Omni Consumer Products meeting. Packaged in a deluxe window box."

Currently available for pre-order at BBTS. Wink

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/116265

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:31 am Reply with quote

perfect

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:01 pm Reply with quote

Pretty cute. Saw it on Facebook, but I´m afraid distribution won´t make it available on here. I´ll take a look; I don´t own a 209 and I should erase that mistake.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:28 pm Reply with quote

This is the one (or two, rather) I've been waiting for. I have plenty of Robo figures but only one small ED-209 currently, and the Kinney figure is so wild and unexpected I can't help but love it, and it would make a great display. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to preorder it right now, but fortunately it isn't coming out for a little while so have time. Just hoping it doesn't sell it, which I could see happening as I think this set will be a lot more desirable than the stuff from the first wave of these figures. I haven't made any significant Robo purchases since I bought all that original art from the Marvel comics a couple years ago and I am hoping to get this set, maybe the regular Robo figure too, and also need to get that new Bluray too now that I have an Xbox One that can actually play Bluray discs.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard