New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

UK Insurance Company Ads Featuring RoboCop

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 12:02 am Reply with quote

Just randomly seen this on YouTube, turns out it was only uploaded today and will feature on TV in a new ad campaign.

https://youtu.be/xW1ABjPtF9k

RB 18145

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:13 pm Reply with quote

Saw that, it's great. Dude has a bit of a slouch in the suit but overall it's quite a'ight. Nice to see Robo used as something awesome and not a clown.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:09 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Saw that, it's great. Dude has a bit of a slouch in the suit but overall it's quite a'ight. Nice to see Robo used as something awesome and not a clown.

I donīt mind seeing Robo being a lil bit agile, thatīs something that would work on a newer incarnation while using the same design. As for the ad, itīs cute, and makes me feel a lil bit happy/angry. Some shots would even work as a film (dropping the "dirtbag"), which makes me angry for the lack of a RoboCop Returns/TV show.

The only complain is, while the suit looks cool, most of the recent spots or replicas have the actor wearing the shoulders way too low, making it look weird. That, and the look of the feet, which is off if you compare with the films.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:44 am Reply with quote

It sucks the only time we get to see Robo in action anymore is in silly commercials, but this one was surprisingly movie accurate and quite funny. We can only hope this is in some way connected behind the scenes to a movie in the works, but either way it is nice to see Robo's quest for vengeance rages on.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:16 pm Reply with quote

RoboCop went to UK?! :P

RB 3026

cake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard