New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Dune

RoboFan
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:36 pm Reply with quote

Yup I'm excited to see this. Anyone else?

Fabulous book (the 1st anyway) and I hope it comes together well. It certainly looks promising.

https://youtu.be/n9xhJrPXop4

CREDITS 0

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:02 pm Reply with quote

Dune is the only upcoming movie that i am REALLY looking forward to. It has a lot of promise with a great story, director and cast.

I didn't find the first trailer to be very good though, unfortunately.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboFan
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:27 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Dune is the only upcoming movie that i am REALLY looking forward to. It has a lot of promise with a great story, director and cast.

I didn't find the first trailer to be very good though, unfortunately.

Perhaps my primitive bad trailer/good movie theory applies.

Laughing

I think it'll be a real hit. I'm relaxed about that anyway.

CREDITS 0

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:53 am Reply with quote

While "Dune" definitely has the potential to be a great movie (I seem to remember "Dune 2000" being quite good), but I'm not feeling this...It doesn't look bad, just kind of bland. The suits are definitely a throwback to the Lynch movie and it looks to be a faithful adaptation overall, but there's something about it that just screams "Meh" to me.

I'll definitely see it, but at this point I'm not expecting it to be great. Good, yes, probably. But not great. I'm honestly not a huge fan of the director. "Blade Runner 2049" wasn't exactly great and his previous films are not my cup of tea either.

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard