New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop: Rogue City

ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Comment: I am RoboAnt!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:16 am Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhkfAXfuK9g -- Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNP4Sx3PtQI – 16 Minutes of Exclusive Gameplay | gamescom 2023

RB 3026

cake
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:31 am Reply with quote

I´ve seen a lot of criticism online for this game, but man, I´m hyped.

I don´t care if the graphics aren´t the latest and best ones or if the Auto-9 don´t sound like the one in the movies (it didn´t sound the same since The Series), but the plot so far looks great. Robo glitching and dealing with psychological issues? Count me in! That´s a thing that´s usually avoided in RoboProducts to focus only in the bang bang.

I´m not a big fan of action games, but seeing some game footage it looks fun. RoboCop dealing with paperwork in the police station and helping poor people with their issues is hilarious, and there are cases to solve in the mix. It´s not only a kill them all game.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:55 pm Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaz5ksbfvjA for a cheesy live action video!

RB 3026

cake
HOB888
O-L5

O-L5

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:01 am Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
I´ve seen a lot of criticism online for this game, but man, I´m hyped.

I don´t care if the graphics aren´t the latest and best ones or if the Auto-9 don´t sound like the one in the movies (it didn´t sound the same since The Series), but the plot so far looks great. Robo glitching and dealing with psychological issues? Count me in! That´s a thing that´s usually avoided in RoboProducts to focus only in the bang bang.

I´m not a big fan of action games, but seeing some game footage it looks fun. RoboCop dealing with paperwork in the police station and helping poor people with their issues is hilarious, and there are cases to solve in the mix. It´s not only a kill them all game.

I was cynical before and became even more cynical and jaded, but Rogue City brought me what I wanted for RoboCop, a real sequel to part 2 with the same mature tone, using tons of references from the first two movies, plus Weller's voice. Also, the game develops Murphy's humanity by letting you decide what you consider to be right or wrong. I couldn't care less about technical bullshits, I only care about that question, does this videogame has a soul , was it made by fans for fans ? The answer is yes. And its a rarity.

RB 1199

game-xbox
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Fri Nov 03, 2023 1:21 am Reply with quote

So, how is it for those who played it esp. on PC? Wink

RB 3026

cake
RoboCorey
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: Longtime lurker of the Archive, current admin of RoboCop Wiki

Posted: Sat Nov 11, 2023 9:57 pm Reply with quote

I'm on PS5, but I finished it last night. I LIKE IT! Teyon came a long way between their Rambo and Terminator games; glad they've managed to sustain it. And I'm always happy to hear Weller in the role again; he did a great job.

I imagine it'll get DLC at some point since those other games did, but I have no clue what it would be.

RB 230

RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:51 pm Reply with quote

I enjoyed the game and its story. Even though it was more or less a generic shooter, it really made the world of RoboCop come alive. I'm looking forward to DLC!

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
ant
Sgt-L2

Sgt-L2

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:32 am Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RANSwIunWxU
Firearms Expert Reacts to Robocop: Rogue City’s Guns

RB 3026

cake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard