New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

The best RoboCop comic COVER
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Dangerous
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 9:07 am Reply with quote

Personally I think all other interpretations of Robo pale in comparison to the greatness of Juan Jose Ryp.
Check out the detail on the cover to Frank Miller Robocop #9- Ft Robo Vs Kong!

RB 342

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:27 am Reply with quote

Yes.

Man you get better by the post.

Now this is what I'm on about. Tons of detail and action packed. The bonus is it actually happens in the comic too...

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:43 am Reply with quote

why no ?! I like the Juan style ! and it is fact that you have to watch at the pict longer so that you saw all the details .. and btw really dont know how the guy could draw so many details in one pict ! Wink

and my fav cover from avatar are these two

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 4:27 pm Reply with quote

Go Nika!

I think its just great. the violence reminds me of the first film as does the humour. This is what Robo 2 should have been...

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 8:47 pm Reply with quote

that Duck finally something what you like ! mr green

ah and I also have to agree with the your second sentence ! Wink
Always when i see these Juans covers I have to say they looks as from an other story !

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
yodazone
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: "I'm cashing...you...out...Bob"

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quote

I always liked this cover with the snowed cover featuring Robocop and Ed-209 in the background:

RB 729

metroid-figure2
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:23 am Reply with quote

Holy-old-thread alert! tongue

Lol, that is a damn neat cover. Best, though? Bah, I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
yodazone
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: "I'm cashing...you...out...Bob"

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Holy-old-thread alert! tongue

Lol, that is a damn neat cover. Best, though? Bah, I'll have to get back to ya on that one.

You might see me bump old threads as I read and catch up on alot of the old comics topics. mr green

Yea, I loved the Dark Horse Robo covers. I'm re-reading those issues again and making sure I have them all fresh in mind.

Next stop....early Marvel run!

Hey, It's pretty damn cool that Lee Sulivan posts on the boards( topics way back on page 2 of this section)! I had no idea that Walt Simonson swiped his early Robocop page for RvT. Buuuusted!! mr green

RB 729

metroid-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Games & Comics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard