New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Myths and Facts #1 - The Chinguard
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 am Reply with quote

Well, I'm considerably late here, BUT I just saw the video and enjoyed it.

As for Meph's narration (which I notice is not on the clip I have just viewed, it's narrated by Dash now) I kinda wished it was there, I've never found his previous narrations distracting or bad at all. In fact I thought they were kinda unique and neat and non-nerdy, actually. But perhaps being a southerner myself I'm a bit biased.

Anyway, that all aside I like it considerably, and thought it was well done, as I would expect from J-man. The PD bit was a low point for me though, but only because I don't remember so much of it, everytime I see a piece of it, it make me dislike it that much more.

The bit where the chin piece remains reminds me uncomfortably of Mickey Rourke's Marv in Sin City. And of course there is the crummy makeup.

But enough PD bashing, again, the clip was nice. About the view the next on Auto 9, I look forward to it. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard