New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop: Corporate Wars - Motion Comic
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 7:14 am Reply with quote

"This short motion comic is based on the unused RoboCop2 script by Ed Neumeier and Michael Miner titled "Corporate Wars." The video is a concept test for a possible RoboCop motion comic miniseries, but in what shape or form that will be has yet to be decided."

video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSI_uYqZO5w

This is so Cool Nika and Archive and David Cell Please make more for the future, in this STYLE ON YOUTUBE, iŽll watch them all.
It feels like a new movie to me, a real sequel by Edward neumeier and micheal Miner.

Really outstanding work guys. for me this is the best thing since ROBOCOP 2.
its beats all the new upcoming figures,comics by Dynamite,Robocop series and other things.

The show must go on in this style on youtube.com

Smile Shocked Very Happy

Archive do you have this script by Neumeier and Micheal Miner?

RB 5831

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:44 am Reply with quote

That was good.

More.

Now.

Sharpish.

RB 17917

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Arrofa
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quote

Beautiful!

RB 243

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:55 am Reply with quote

Nika did a bunch of artwork for what was originally meant to be a documentary of the bumpy road to making RoboCop2, and that would have included all the info on the "Corporate wars" draft. However as that project is further into the future I started to play around with the art for fun and turned it into a motion comic. The result got better than I thought so there is definitely something that could be explored into a miniseries.

However, I do not intend to continue the "corporate wars" storyline as very little is known of it, I do not have the full script, but as a concept test it could lead into a miniseries if we find a good shortstory. I have an idea to take parts of an early Robo2 script by Frank Miller and use the deleted scenes from that and build it into some kind of story but as of yet that is just ideas.

Nika and David Cell from this forum did a spectacular job with their parts of the motion comic, and hopefully IF a miniseries gets made more people can join in and provide voices. Could be a fun community project.

RB 348711

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 10:07 am Reply with quote

The voice acting could be a laugh. Just to let you know Archive I have the voice of a choir boy.

I was quite surprised by it. The presentation was great and I've never seen Nika's work looking so desolate, as normally it's quite "clean" if you get where I'm coming from.

Hopefully this won't be a typical fan project that has a bollocks story and doesn't get finished. I know you said you haven't decided on doing it yet but I say go for it.

And I think the idea of setting the story around the unused script to be a good one. I love the idea of Robo being brought back in a time that doesn't want him but somehow needs him. Use the beginning of Corporate Wars but carry on from where the script finishes.

I really hope this sees the light of day.

RB 17917

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:53 pm Reply with quote

This looks amazing. Props to all involved with this, I can't wait to see more! Really well done guys! Very Happy

RB 19226

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:57 am Reply with quote

Looks awesome! And gorgeous artwork! Good job!

RB 11986

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Sean_001
Vault Dweller

DC-L1

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:49 am Reply with quote

Shocked

Just... WOW!

I'd love to contribute some art as well, but my scanner is busted, has been since my last upload. Hmm, a shortstory, you say?

This short snippet sure gets me salivating for more... Maybe I'll throw a short one together.

RB 700

OCP-stock ultra6 comic1-robocop game-nes1 game-nes4
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am Reply with quote

Holy shit, that was fucking awesome! Where the hell did this idea come from? J-man, Nika, David, great job! There definitely needs to be more of this. Hell, I'd be down to help out if I can.

Again, this is totally bitchin. Good job all around everyone.

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quote

The idea of a miniseries is at this point purely hypothetical as I haven't asked Nika or David if they'd be in on it. A lot of work goes into each task so it would rely on each person doing their part from start to finish. Nika has always been very reliable but I'm not sure how much time she can commit to such a project.

As you may have noticed I purposely avoided dialogue and moving mouths in the video as it is a pain to do. The miniseries would have lots of talking but I'd probably not have moving lips here either. Too much work.

The miniseries is as I'm envisioning it perhaps 3-5 parts with 3 minutes each. Basically pick up where Robo gets blown up (no 20 years later) and include some of the many deleted Lewis scenes in the script and other stuff and tie it in with Robo chasing the guy with the RPG. The end.

RB 348711

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quote

Geat work Nika and Archive!.I enjoyed it..

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:49 pm Reply with quote

That was very well done Archive, and Nik did an excellent job.

and Im so glad Daves' music was finally put to use after that fan game fell through,

I can not wait to see more!

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:21 pm Reply with quote

Hey, such nice coments, many thanks to everyone ! Very Happy Those drawings got life and totally other dimension with Johans skills ( with all those light effects what i dont have idea as he made it. Was interesting how you used those pics .. many times really surprise for me Smile ) and Daves music that give to the vid the right sweet taste! Best and so dynamic remix of the main RoboCop music what I heard for last few year and I had to ask for track.

As Archive has said, this was basically "unplanned" .. he asked me for a few picts maybe four or so but I had in my head much more picts and scenes for the Corporate wars story, to do the short comic more cool, more complicated. I always wanted to work on a RoboCop comic so I took this as an opportunity and to do the best drawings. You all like it, then I am satisfied. Only one big problem was time. It lasted too long from my side because you know it, work and personal life and all around that, takes all our time also free time. Wink

Anyway .. sometimes coincidence brings good ideas and projects !

Also nice to see that RoboCopArchive is maybe the last place that bring really quality work, still with the old good classical RoboCop how we all know him Wink, because I am one of those who believe that the new film will bury the old cult character. Sad

RB 4166

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Nash
L-L3

L-L3

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:21 pm Reply with quote

This looks fantastic, more please!

RB 5709

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard