New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop on a god damn Unicorn??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote

Bah.

Nika Silwerra :

Well, this one I actually like. But only because the unicorn looks totally wigged out on what looks like three hardcore drugs. Maybe the stress of this ROAU shit is finally making them hit the breaking point... Twisted Evil

And Zen, you rat bastard. tongue

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:35 pm Reply with quote

haha .. Ah Stan how you could to admit that some pict of ROAGDU is good ?! You traitor ! mr green Nothing with ROAGDU is good, NOTHONG !

Sorry Nika, sorry Stan ,, but the madness continues ... oh dear

Shocked how somone might !

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:50 am Reply with quote

I had a look around, but didn't see this one:

However, I believe this is the pic to view:

It's a little blurry in this pic, but I saw it just this night... I had always wondered where the idea of sticking Robo on a unicorn came from and now I know, the evils that is, RoboCop 3 Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

RB 2548

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quote

It was probably that little bitch with the laptop!

RB 249

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Zentron
:

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:09 pm Reply with quote

Deus Ex Robo :
It was probably that little bitch with the laptop!
Well that poster is on the wall of her room, so yes!

RB 2548

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quote

Wow, that is quite the revelation. Never noticed that.

Good eyes Zentron, what a freaky discovery.

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Zentron
:

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Wow, that is quite the revelation. Never noticed that.
I hadn't noticed either, until I began watching my delivered purchase of the Blu-Ray boxset, though it was only because I was scanning every scene to see what picture improvements there were (or wasn't) on the movie, that I noticed it myself! (BTW, my review of the Blu-Ray set on Amazon.co.uk can be viewed now! Or at least shortly)

Archive :
Good eyes Zentron, what a freaky discovery.
The best that money can buy Laughing

RB 2548

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quote

Wait, so since it's in an actual RoboCop film, that means it could have a claim of being canon.. Shocked

GODDAMNIT! Mad

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Zentron
:

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Wait, so since it's in an actual RoboCop film, that means it could have a claim of being canon.. Shocked

GODDAMNIT! Mad
Yah.... sorry Laughing

I actually went past it for a second, then I though to myself, "Did I just see what I just saw?", rewound, and there it was....a as plain as can be, on the wall, in shot, just, but it was there oh dear At least it gives us another reason to hate Robo3 Twisted Evil

RB 2548

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:51 pm Reply with quote

So where is the your work what you were promising Zen ? Where is the your bloody pict with the sweet dying unicorn you were writing about a few posts above ? I am still waiting that you will support me with the my fight againts the horned monsters !

They caused that ?! Down with them !!!!

Yeah, Robocop on the unicorn there behind seems to be soounpopular. Dredd on a unicorn is much more cool. What do you think SiR ? tongue

[/img]

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Gadget
O-L1

O-L1

Comment: A good citizen always tells the truth, right?

Posted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 am Reply with quote

My eyes... they... burn...

>.<"

Why not make a pic of Robo killin the unicorn instead? xD

RB 241

Zentron
:

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:31 am Reply with quote

I has one in the works Nika, I'm trying to be as ruthless to the unicorn and as graphically detailed as I possibly can.... so expect lots of unicorn brain splatter Twisted Evil

RB 2548

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm Reply with quote

Gadget :
My eyes... they... burn...

>.<"

Why not make a pic of Robo killin the unicorn instead? xD

Oh yeah, we still are awaiting the promised one :roll: tongue Yeah we should start to spread some Anti ROAGDU picts over the internet !

Sad

RB 4066

Metronet
R-L3

R-L3

Comment: And now a word on nutrition

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:06 am Reply with quote

I'm surprised by how much the RoboCop On A Unicorn art had proliferated.

Last time I looked at Google Images, there was one where RoboCop On A Unicorn is pitted against Jesus On A Raptor, which is itself its own internet meme. Okay..

When I think about it, RoboCop and Unicorn don't always juxtapose; they have one thing in common. RoboCop has a spike in his fist and Unicorn has a spike in its head. That's gotta be something! Though, I never see both spikes in the same pic.

Now I have to wave off thinking of the unicorn head-butting a computer terminal to download arrest records.

Anyway, I got a laugh when a clipping RoboCop On A Unicorn was pictured with the message: coming to solve all our problems.

RB 111

game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard