New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Bad video games...What went wrong?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quote

To put this all in few words: bad games are just not funny.

CREDITS 174

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
Iron_Justice80
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Dead or alive you're coming with me

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:33 pm Reply with quote

yeah how fun could the LOST video game be, really?

CREDITS 18

X-men Watchmen Gun-T2 Shotgun
AlexMurphy
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Posted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quote

Iron_Justice80 :
THE LOST VIDEO GAME...I have never played it but the fact that they made a video game of that show alone is cause to say its horrible.

Um...how do you truly know it's bad if you haven't even played it? I know the reviews aren't good, but unless YOU truly play it yourself, you're not gonna have your own opinion about it. Assuming something is kind of biased.

On that note, the Back to the Future games, and Rambo for NES. Rambo doesn't even seem like Rambo in that thing.

CREDITS 409

a-team Rambo-Knife game-xbox
Iron_Justice80
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:47 pm Reply with quote

Well i have played the LOST game since i have posted on here...and yes it is just a shitty and boring as the reviewers have said. NUFF Said.

CREDITS 18

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quote

AlexMurphy :

On that note, the Back to the Future games, and Rambo for NES. Rambo doesn't even seem like Rambo in that thing.

The BTTF games are god awful! Irate Gamer even reviewed the first one in his first episode! It was hilarious Laughing !
Rambo ain't bad, but too much labyrinth-like missions.

CREDITS 3040

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Game adaptations of movies and books are usually BAD, when they not catch the spirit.

In 1990's we had awesome "Dune" strategic-adventure game, based on Herberts' SF book, made by Virgin Games, Lucasfilm' Indy' point n' click games, and "Top Gun: Fire at Will" flight simulator... They were good, because players were doing what heroes from adopted sources would do!

But we had terrible "Jurassic Park", "Predator" etc. that was a basic 2D "shootem-up", that were not recreating the atmosphere of the movies that they were based.

CREDITS 174

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quote

Jurassic Park wasn't so bad. It had different missions and types of levels (riding a boat, fighting T-Rex)...
Predator was just boring and stupid (Pink uniform for Arnie? Yeah, right). It was also done by IG.

CREDITS 3040

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: time doesn't heal all wounds said mr. bellybutton

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:33 am Reply with quote

irategamer rips off his reviews from the angry video game nerd. just about word for word. its really quite sad.

i thought the robocop 3 game on master system was quite horrible. but then again, you could say it stayed true to the movie haha. another one was 'my hero'. it was only one level long!! and of course, superman64 was another one. those fucking rings drove me insane!!

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
Iron_Justice80
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote

Speaking of Jurassic Park games. If you can find it, Jurassic Park: Project Genesis was an AWESOME game! it was like rollercoaster tycoon, but with dinosaurs. You got to build your own Jurassic Park. I had it for XBOX, but they also have it for PC. Hard game to find. I recommend Smile

On another hand Jurassic Park the Arcade shooting game...HORRIBLE!!!

CREDITS 18

RoboFan_93

OCP1 - L1

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:13 am Reply with quote

I loved the arcade game. And the one you're speaking about is not Project, but "Operation genesis". It's also on GBA under the title "JP III: Park Builder".
What I need from JP is a very rare NES port of the SNES game entitled "The Lost World: Jurassic Park". I played it years ago - a good game, one giant level. I remember I made a map of the whole level so I can beat it. If anyone can find a rom - I'll be thankful.

CREDITS 3040

Iron_Justice80
R-L5

R-L5

Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote

Yeah i figured that out last night when i went searching for it on EBAY. Found it for $10 for PC Smile

CREDITS 18

protozoan
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: time doesn't heal all wounds said mr. bellybutton

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quote

Iron_Justice80 :
Speaking of Jurassic Park games. If you can find it, Jurassic Park: Project Genesis was an AWESOME game! it was like rollercoaster tycoon, but with dinosaurs. You got to build your own Jurassic Park. I had it for XBOX, but they also have it for PC. Hard game to find. I recommend Smile

On another hand Jurassic Park the Arcade shooting game...HORRIBLE!!!

love jp operation genesis! spent a lot of time on that one. and yeah the arcade shooter was the pits. the lost world one was better.

CREDITS 431

dvd-20th Doom
judza
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: I am the dark side incarnate

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote

Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing Wiki Link

That game is by far the most ghastly piece of shit, I've ever had the "honor" of trying out.

CREDITS 253

starwars-emperor terminator-arnold metalgear-snake half-life2-gordon batman-joker batman-figure RoboCain-v2 alex-murphy
MetalPie408
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Nobody want's a slice of it...not even YOU!

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quote

Metal Gear and Snake's Revenge on the NES.

It's so God-Awful on the first one when you had to just fight a super-computer and Snake's Revenge wasn't a little bad, but it wasn't the REAL sequel to Metal Gear.

judza :
Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing. Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing Wiki Link

That game is by far the most ghastly piece of shit, I've ever had the "honor" of trying out.

Lol. You're Winner !

[/quote]

CREDITS -302

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard