New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Bad video games...What went wrong?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

RoboFan700
;

<font color=102457>;<font color=C0D9D9>

Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:57 pm Reply with quote

I have made a topic for video games called "Bad video games...What went wrong?"
This is about the game that were such failures and if you played them, you can also tell what you think went wrong, others who did the same can also explain.
If theres any bad video games that are a real pain, why not talk about it, here at Bad video games...What went wrong?

Feel free to reply.

From
RoboFan700

CREDITS 0

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quote

ET for the Atari. Top that.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quote

Superman for the N64

Worst game ever, in so many ways.
( Coincidentally also made by Titus. Go figure. )

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
AlexMurphy
Sgt-L4

Sgt-L4

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:41 am Reply with quote

The RoboCop game from Titus....although that goes without saying here now doesn't it?

Let's see, Ghostbusters 2 for Atari (the first one wasn't bad, but this one is god awful).

CREDITS 409

a-team Rambo-Knife game-xbox
RoboFan700
;

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quote

I know one, Bomberman Act Zero, that game was made for great shame, I think they gave it such crappy futuristic graphics and bad gameplay.
Hopefully, it's never to be seen again.

CREDITS 0

DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quote

When I played games back in early 1990's as a kid on my trusty Amiga, the usual culprit of making games BAD were: broken control (rare, but present), oversophistication ("ArmourGeddon" - ever tried to control SIX vehicles at once, meanwhile planning military strategy?), unbalanced gameplay (computer opponents being too strong or too weak) or something gone wrong during the mixing of some ingredients - so called "arcade-strategy" were most prone to that, for example, in "Steel Empire" (AKA "Cyber Empires"), that had medicore strategy component and TERRIBLE arcade one.

One of the big fiascos I had seen were the "When Two Worlds War", a RTS strategy, that had unmique and nice features, like designing your own units, but in practice gamers were more preoccuped with their production, than thinking about the proper tactics... And even if they had come into a solution of certain battle situation, still the side, that had just more units ALWAYS won, regardless how tactics that had been used were idiotic.

CREDITS 174

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
RoboFan700
;

Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:29 am Reply with quote

Umm...let's see here.

I thought Sega made a poor disney game of Aladdin, that was horrible to me that is, if anyone cared about it and they don't like my remark that's alright to me, everyone believes and cares their own ways.

And so do I.

CREDITS 0

RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quote

Bad games, huh? "Predator" for the NES, for example.
Speaking of bad games and E.T., check this out - www.theirategamer.com

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quote

RoboFan700 :
Umm...let's see here.

I thought Sega made a poor disney game of Aladdin, that was horrible to me that is, if anyone cared about it and they don't like my remark that's alright to me, everyone believes and cares their own ways.

And so do I.

Lol wut

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Iron_Justice80
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Dead or alive you're coming with me

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:28 pm Reply with quote

THE LOST VIDEO GAME...I have never played it but the fact that they made a video game of that show alone is cause to say its horrible. Sure the show is great but, thats like saying the Robocop game by titus was great just becasue it was based off one of the best sci-fi movies ever made. But we all know it sucked eggs.

CREDITS 18

X-men Watchmen Gun-T2 Shotgun
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:18 pm Reply with quote

You expect LOST to be bad? They made a game based on DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES??!?!!?!?!

CREDITS 2802

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Iron_Justice80
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Dead or alive you're coming with me

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:21 pm Reply with quote

Yeah i know its pretty damn sad..lol I think some of these game developers are making crap games from good and crappy properties. Why cant we get a good game developer to make a great next gen robocop game. Maybe they will do that once the new sequel comes out.

CREDITS 18

X-men Watchmen Gun-T2 Shotgun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quote

There are exceptions but games based on TV series and Movies are very rarely any good. if they make a game based on the new RoboCop movie i think we can all expect it to be a rushed and kinda crappy game. Like the recent Ironman/Superman/Hulk games that sucked badly.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
RoboFan700 :
Umm...let's see here.

And so do I.

Lol wut

I got a kick out of that incredibly long run-on sentence.

As for Aladdin....don't know.

If anyone's ever played the game called "Equinox"...you know it's a motherfucker.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox_%28video_game%29

Buddy and I beat this years ago.

I'm surprised we didn't kill each other out of frustration playing the piece of shit.

Games are supposed to be fun.

This fucker is just plain torture. Horrible, painful torture.

Bad game? That term can't begin to describe the shit this thing is.

CREDITS 21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard