New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Judge Dredd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote

This is a very good solution of that problem. Smile They could use closeup of his mouth only, when he was speaking without helmet on etc.

CREDITS 174

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
sullos
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:05 pm Reply with quote

cant recall; the comics very well, I agree stallone needed "face time" comment, isnt that what they all do with hollywood movies to make them a drawcard?
I liked that they used relatively unknown actors in Watchmen so you could focus more on the storyline then the actors,
who watches tombraider for the story I watched it for Angelina Wink

Now who should play Hershey? Personally I didnt mind Diane Lane Smile

CREDITS 16

Oramac
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: Suit Completer!!

Posted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote

I want to build an ABC Bot !!

CREDITS 8

Superquad7
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 am Reply with quote

I rather enjoyed the '95 film, but there was much I didn't like about it as well. Seeing even the possibility of a reboot is exciting Smile

I like the idea of taking a "no-name" actor for the role, but I'm often a fan of that anyways Smile

The '95 film had a lot of great things in it that I really felt that are done well. Despite that feeling, I've really been wanting a new Judge Dredd flick to come around Smile

CREDITS 1142

Scratch Card
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm Reply with quote

Production seems to be on track.
Latest update is that Karl Urban has singed on as Judge Dredd.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Posted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:43 pm Reply with quote

I hope they'll give us dark irony and some metaphorical satire on contemporary police' surveillance.

Let's face it: the homeland of Judge Dredd comics is the country, that have the largest CCTV network in the world. It's just begging for satire.

CREDITS 174

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quote

Archive :
Production seems to be on track.
Latest update is that Karl Urban has singed on as Judge Dredd.

I can't really imagine him in the role...I though Stallone was perfect in the old one.

CREDITS 2697

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:41 pm Reply with quote

Pictures of Urban on CHUD.com as Dredd..Costume test shot's..Time to pass judgement on the new Judge.Pass or Fail..So far it's an epic fail for me..

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Posted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quote

You mean this?

http://www.chud.com/articles/articles/26511/1/DREDDING-YOUR-FIRST-PEEK-AT-URBAN-AS-THE-JUDGE-HERE-IT-IS/Page1.html

Well, too much armour plating...

CREDITS 174

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:33 pm Reply with quote

Yep thats it..Total garbage I hope they DO NOT use this..

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:46 am Reply with quote

I don't know how I feel about this. I mean, it's not great, but as long as they get the attitude right, then it can't be that can't bad can it?

Emphasize that chin damn it!!!

CREDITS 294

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:20 am Reply with quote

Hopefully that was just an early test or concept, as I'm not liking it all that much myself.

Although I think out of all the younger actors that are out there today, Karl Urban is probably one of the better ones. I'd rather see him then Colin Farrel*cough* Total Recall*cough*...

I read that they're trying to go for Blade Runner meets Clockwork Orange. Wait, what? Why??

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:17 am Reply with quote

Judge Dredd is one of my favorite characters across all media formats, so I pray they do the movie right. I'm hoping they stick a bit closer to the comic books in that they DO NOT SHOW HIS FACE. Seriously, they don't ever show a clear shot of his faces in the comic books so they should get someone who doesn't care about having their exposed mug all over the film. Maybe in like the last scene of the movie or something, but ripping the helmet off 20 minutes into the movie and not putting it on again is not how Dredd operates.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ROM
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quote

New "Dredd" photos: http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/168025-new-dredd-photos-debut

CREDITS 49

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard