New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Coming soon - Movies you look forward to
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

RoboTrap
OmniCon - A Silver Future

L-L2

Comment: RoboCop: The Future's Silver Lining

Filthy Rich Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:33 am Reply with quote

'09 looks to be racking up a lot of brownie points with me when it comes to movies. I've got Star Trek, Watchmen (legal troubles pending), The Wolfman, Avatar, Inglourious Basterds, The Dark Knight re-release, Friday The 13th, T4, Wolverine, Toy Story re-release (in 3D!), and, of course, Transformers 2.

I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely loved Crank. It knew exactly what it was and reveled in its glorious insanity. It was what Shoot 'Em Up wanted to be. A sequel was announced a while back, but then nothing for the longest time.

But now we've got a Red Band trailer (a Rated R trailer, for those not in the know/up to date/on the DL/kosher with the peeps) and it looks like anyone who liked the first is going to enjoy the second one a helluva lot.

Ending to Crank

Crank 2: High Voltage Red Band Promo Trailer Not for the kiddies!

April 17th, I'm gonna be in line for this fucker.

CREDITS 72

ultra1 robocop-figure4 lewis-figure RoboBadge ultra4 ultra5 ultra6
Robo79
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: Murphy, transferring in from Metro South.

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quote

RoboTrap20xx :
I don't know about you guys, but I absolutely loved Crank. It knew exactly what it was and reveled in its glorious insanity. It was what Shoot 'Em Up wanted to be. A sequel was announced a while back, but then nothing for the longest time.

But now we've got a Red Band trailer (a Rated R trailer, for those not in the know/up to date/on the DL/kosher with the peeps) and it looks like anyone who liked the first is going to enjoy the second one a helluva lot.

Ending to Crank

Crank 2: High Voltage Red Band Promo Trailer Not for the kiddies!

April 17th, I'm gonna be in line for this fucker.

'09 looks to be racking up a lot of brownie points with me when it comes to movies. I've got Star Trek, Watchmen (legal troubles pending), The Wolfman, Avatar, Inglourious Basterds, The Dark Knight re-release, Friday The 13th, T4, Wolverine, Toy Story re-release (in 3D!), and, of course, Transformers 2.

Don't forget Punisher : War Zone in the UK, either.

I am seriously considering watching Gran Torino, as well. Looks like it might be Clint Eastwood's last ever acting gig.

CREDITS 156

Rambo-Knife game-xbox
RoboTrap

L-L2

Filthy Rich Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quote

Punisher: War Zone did very badly here, and I haven't heard great things at all. Gran Torino interests me, but I've heard that the cast is pretty subpar aside from The Man With No Name...

CREDITS 72

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:01 am Reply with quote

RoboTrap20xx, I took the opportunity and edited this topics title and made it the coming soon topic. Hope that was ok! Smile

I think t's gonna be hard beating 08 as a movie year. It really did have an awesome amount of big movies titles. Indy4 and Dark Knight were HUGE!

2009 is looking good but so far the only titles that i see as a MUST are Wolverine and T4. Never really cared about Transformers.

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboTrap

L-L2

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quote

No problemo, Archive!

Star Trek, Watchmen and Avatar (alongside Crank 2) are my must-see flicks. I've been waiting years for Watchmen and Avatar, and there's no way Star Trek could be worse than Voyager/Enterprise/Star Trek X.

CREDITS 72

Kevlar Antelope
Crime Prevention Unit

Sgt-L5

Comment: Kuwabara, Kuwabara...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 am Reply with quote

Only movie I can think of that is for sure coming out this year is the new Terminator: Salvation....

CREDITS 465

TMNT LaraCroft James Bond
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 am Reply with quote

Mainly Inglorious Bastards and the remake of Hellraiser, but also Star Trek nervoulsy and I'll probably find my way to Gran Tornino Watchmen, Transformers 2 and Gi Joe as well. There aren't any 3D theaters around me but I'd go see Toy Story and the remake of My Bloody Valentine there.

Hopefully it's better then 2008, which was pretty dry after a solid 2007.

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
supes2705
L-L3

L-L3

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:17 am Reply with quote

Halloween 2, Friday the 13th =D

CREDITS 53

Lightsaber-Green S-Shield dc-superman doctor-who-dalek VoorHees-Mask batman-joker dvd-20th
vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:09 pm Reply with quote

Punisher Warzone was awesome take it from a Punisher fan.It was what it shoulda always have been brutal dark and dreerie now thats not a popular choice with most movie go'ers but I have to give credit to Lexi Alexander for keeping Frank,Frank!.Yeah theres some pretty bad acting from Jigsaw and loony bin jim but once you get past that and get into Ray Stevesons portrayal of the Baddest Bad Ass ever you'll dig it!.

CREDITS 1111

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Young_Jedi
Saviour of the Universe

O-L5

Comment: I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Posted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quote

You guys haven't seen Gran Torino yet?! Do it!!

If you know what's "Rocky Balboa" for the Rocky series, well, Gran Torino is the same for the Dirty Harry series, only that the craracter is not called Harry Calahan... but acts like him Smile

I absolutely love this movie! - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/12/movies-18.html

I wanna get the soundtrack as soon as they release it, the final song is just great.

And now some more stuff I cant wait to see:

9 - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/12/9-short-and-trailer.html

FANBOYS - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-fanboys-trailer.html

OUTLANDER looks like a good waste of time - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/12/outlander-2009-hd-trailer-2.html

GODS OF THE GREEN PLANET - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/12/gods-of-green-planet-pilot-2009.html

The new WITCH MOUNTAIN - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/11/witch-mountain-series.html

CORALINE- http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/11/animation-22-coraline.html

And who wants to see my ULTIMATE TITLE - http://nsg1138.blogspot.com/2008/12/title.html Laughing Laughing Laughing

CREDITS 16

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:44 am Reply with quote

Young_Jedi :
You guys haven't seen Gran Torino yet?! Do it!!

I would like to, but it, um, hasn't come out yet...

CREDITS 191

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quote

I agree about Gran Torino, it looks pretty good. They should have just made it a Dirty Harry movie, because it looks and sounds like one anyway, and it would follow with the recent line-of-thought of pumping up older franchises. Bah.. tongue

I'm not really following other upcoming movies much these days, so I don't know what I'd be interested in this year. The Watchman looks pretty cool, don't give a sheep's ass about T4 though. Though a couple of 'em have caught my eye, the other ones I'm not all charged up about either way.

CREDITS 2304

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Sean_001
Vault Dweller

DC-L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:11 am Reply with quote

Kevlar Antelope :
Only movie I can think of that is for sure coming out this year is the new Terminator: Salvation....

Damn Straight.

Did you see the new trailer?

VVVVV---Don't worry. It's Safe. Ol' Sean Doesn't Rick-Roll people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdvaP9oNe2M

CREDITS 287

OCP-stock ultra6 comic1-robocop game-nes1 game-nes4
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quote

Lots of films I want to see, but this lil feature makes me dam EXCITED! Maybe it will have the same effect on you......

Watchmen

Also, is no one going to mention theres a new UNDERWORLD film coming on January 23rd??

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard