New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop #2 HD screencaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:00 am Reply with quote

The screencaps are just awesomness. I think it would be cool to have a screencap request thread for all 3 movies.

Can you take one with Robo screaming sprayed with his own blood? (the River Rouge scene). I always thought its a very strong scene and the absolute top of sadism and cruelty. To rip someone's body part, spray him with his own blood and ask 'how does it taste" is just as cruel as it can get.

And one screencap of my avatar please

I DO read every post in multipage threads. So I remember one person saying that the scene of tortuing Robo in R2 was even stronger emotionally for him than Murphy's death in R1. While I dont necessarily agree, I dont think its that far from the truth. Both present a good innocent guy being victimized in an extremely sadistic way

And Btw, I just love that blue-steel armor. Im still wondering how did they achieve the look of a stainless steel. It even has the same color break (purple) as real blue stainless steel

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quote

Man, do I love the HD screen-caps. Such awesome detail. Smile

And Kid, you put it, the R2 armor always looks fantastic and neat to me.

Nice to see more HD pics! Thanks much, Archive. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quote

I'm still debating if that is blood or oil.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote

Nice, thanks! As for the blood - I think it may be some kind of mixture. Since Robo has both organic parts and mechanical, it may be some kind of "enhanced" blood

Btw, I see your screencaps are even clearer than the ones I and edge provided

RB 525

murphy38
OCP1 - L2

OCP1 - L2

Archive Traitor

OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quote

yes i agree with you my friend KidGoesWild
damn! poor murphy!

OMG i want the Robocop HD Version
can be someone can send this version to me via megaupload please?

Murphy38.

RB 2354

tiny-cop robocop-head alex-murphy RoboBadge baby-food award
Archive

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 am Reply with quote

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:33 am Reply with quote

"Isnt it a school day?"

RB 525

murphy38
OCP1 - L2

OCP1 - L2

Archive Traitor

Posted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quote

for Archive, damn i like this screen cap

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad please i want the movie of robocop 2 HD!!!

RB 2354

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:14 am Reply with quote

Great pics everyone! Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:27 am Reply with quote

Archive :
I'm still debating if that is blood or oil.

Lets go back to that for a second. Didnt Robo have dried up oil leaks in the first movie?

http://www.robocoparchive.com/board/album_showpage.php?pic_id=6

RB 525

Archive

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Lets go back to that for a second. Didnt Robo have dried up oil leaks in the first movie?

Hmm true, so it seems logical that it is just oil in Robo2 as well. Or maybe a mix of stuff since Hob is holding a up a bunch of wires.

On the subject of Robo1 HD, it's interesting how different 1 & 2 are visually. Verhoeven really only used gray and brown colors and the movie is really grainy compared to the slick Robo2 visuals.

RB 348130

murphy38
OCP1 - L2

OCP1 - L2

Archive Traitor

Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quote

yes i agree with you Archive about the different Color Calibration.

Murphy38. mr green

RB 2354

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:59 am Reply with quote

Archive :
KidGoesWild :

Hmm true, so it seems logical that it is just oil in Robo2 as well. Or maybe a mix of stuff since Hob is holding a up a bunch of wires.

On the subject of Robo1 HD, it's interesting how different 1 & 2 are visually. Verhoeven really only used gray and brown colors and the movie is really grainy compared to the slick Robo2 visuals.

Yeah, I think thats a very cool difference. I always say that Verhoeven even matched the colors to the atmosphere of the movie - the colors seemed to be so weak and saturated. But sometimes Im wondering if its not just the low budget equipment he used. The film is incredibly grainy. Lets look at Aliens for a second - it has an identical color saturation and grain too, and it was done just a year earlier (http://www.daviddylanthomas.com/wp-content/uploads/blog/atop50action/13.jpg). Cameron commented on it saying ""I cant believe how grainy this movie is and that no one noticed. But then again all movies look like that at the time". Im hesitating now wheter the colors were a concious decision to match the feel of the movie or was it simply the technical/budget limitation?

Kershner on the other hand, went the other way by having a strongly accented colors like in a comic book. And the quality difference in the picture (and budget) is so huge and evident. I just love both and what a great, but in places different, those two movies are. We got a variety, but also a strong connection to each other - like in the first two Alien movies and the first two terminator movies. Good company if you ask me

DVDActive: "This sequel is the closest to the original, at least in terms of the overall ‘feel’ of the movie"

Epinions.com: "This second entry feels like a natural extension of the first film"

RB 525

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:28 am Reply with quote

the new spotlight pic is nothing short of amazing

RB 525

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard