New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Favorite RoboCop villain and why??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:03 am Reply with quote

Puddface Morgan,Whata dick!.Hehehehehehe!

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
Diesel_85
R-L3

R-L3

Comment: Can you fly Bobby??

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:51 pm Reply with quote

JohnBoyAdvance :
Just watched the whole of Robocop 2 for the first time in ages. Forgot how plain evil Dr Faxx was.

Also, what happened to the guy that looked like Elvis and the Oriental guy from Cain's gang? They just seem to completely disappear from the movie after Robo nearly kills Cain.

that's a good point... i totally forgot about dr faxx.... oriental guy got shot i thought... hmmm not sure about elvis... ya know... now im gonna have to watch robo 2.... your fault bro lol

RB 26

marvel-wolverine
TJ LAZER
R-L1

R-L1

Comment: TONIGHT 8pm

Posted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
ED-209, though i don't think his potential has been realized. Imagine Robo taking on a squad of ED-209s. maybe the greatest Robo battle ever.
ED209 is the ultimate its blind obedience is its best trate. Just Imagine Robocop commanding an army of ED209s against an army of terminators id buy that for a dollar mr green

RB 27

Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:20 am Reply with quote

Clarence Boddicker.

Why?

Because Kurtwood Smith is fucken awesome.

He's a damn good actor, and he made Boddicker one hell of a villain.

RB 495

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:20 am Reply with quote

BITCHES LEAVE.

best. line. ever.

(btw, Mephisto, that is an awesome avatar. where is it from?)

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Robo79
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: Murphy, transferring in from Metro South.

Posted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote

Clarence Boddicker was the best villain in the RoboCop canon. He felt and looked real, had his own charismatic personality and was extremely vicious with it, too. He was very unique-looking with those glasses, scarf and black coat. Not like your typical action movie villain at the time.

RB 110

Rambo-Knife game-xbox
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:56 pm Reply with quote

I have to agree with R79, his wardrobe was a major element to his character. He just looked unusual, yet badass at the same time.

Clarence Boddicker is just a villain's villain, the kind of bad-guy all the other chump change criminals dream to be. And Kurtwood Smith just seems to show a natural 'I'll kick your ass' demeanor with ease most of the time anyway.

As for a machine enemy, while ED-209 is more iconic, I have to give that vote to RoboCAIN. Aside from a bit of agility, and not being controlled by the mind of super-sick, full-blown drug-addict, he was almost handing Robo's ass to him.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, no matter how much you pick apart Cain's character and how little he is realized in the the actual film, you just can't beat RoboCain.

One of the most fucked up bad ass killing machines ever.

Hell, Terminator was cool as balls, but RoboCain brought such a hollowed brutal destructive force of cinematic death. Do we care that he shot much more ammunition than he could actually hold in his arm? Shit no. He was just "hella awesome". (sorry about the hella Smile ).

I don't know, maybe I'm crossing my fan-wires but RoboCain is undeniable in "it's" awesomeness.

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Robowreck
R-L3

R-L3

Comment: You've violated Directive 4!! Time for the Robo shutdown dance!!

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:28 am Reply with quote

gotta go with Boddicker hands down. hes the original G, he served murphy on a plate for OCP and set the stage for the best movie of the 80s. He stood in a police station handcuffed surrounded by cops, 31 of them previously wasted by his efforts, that sly look on his face, spat blood on the desk and said *just gimme my fuckin phone call* Awesome display of villainy!

Boddicker ftw

RB 402

Robo79
O-L1*

O-L1*

Comment: Murphy, transferring in from Metro South.

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
I have to agree with R79, his wardrobe was a major element to his character. He just looked unusual, yet badass at the same time.

Clarence Boddicker is just a villain's villain, the kind of bad-guy all the other chump change criminals dream to be. And Kurtwood Smith just seems to show a natural 'I'll kick your ass' demeanor with ease most of the time anyway.

As for a machine enemy, while ED-209 is more iconic, I have to give that vote to RoboCAIN. Aside from a bit of agility, and not being controlled by the mind of super-sick, full-blown drug-addict, he was almost handing Robo's ass to him.

When I watched Total Recall recently, I found Michael Ironside's Richter to be small fry, compared to Boddicker. He was the sort who allowed people like Cohaagen to walk all over him and chew him out, whereas Clarence did not stand for that kind of shit. He was also smarter and wasn't quite as bull-in-a-china shop as Richter.

Dick Jones was another great villain. He represented the wicked side of corporate politics.

RB 110

Rambo-Knife game-xbox
Diesel_85
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quote

ROBO79 :
When I watched Total Recall recently, I found Michael Ironside's Richter to be small fry, compared to Boddicker. He was the sort who allowed people like Cohaagen to walk all over him and chew him out, whereas Clarence did not stand for that kind of shit. He was also smarter and wasn't quite as bull-in-a-china shop as Richter.

Dick Jones was another great villain. He represented the wicked side of corporate politics.

Hmmm after reading that i have to agree with you there.... Richter has nothing on Boddicker.... but what about Cohaagen & Jones?? i know they are both played by Ronny Cox... but is there much difference between them?? other than Cohaagen can walk over Richter as you said & Boddicker refuses to let Jones have that luxury.... but who's the baddest between those two Cox characters?

RB 26

marvel-wolverine
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:58 pm Reply with quote

Cohagen and Dick Jones I thought we're just about the same, really.

But you're right - Boddicker > Richter

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Diesel_85
R-L3

R-L3

Posted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
Cohagen and Dick Jones I thought we're just about the same, really.

But you're right - Boddicker > Richter

agreed.... & Ronny Cox rules!! Boddicker's just a hardcore badass.... Kurtwood Smith needs more credit.... then again so does Peter Weller... that whole cast were underated really wern't they tongue1

RB 26

marvel-wolverine
nindo
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops.

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:31 am Reply with quote

without any possible doubt, boddicker with its black humor (cops don't like me so i don't like cops. nananananananh bang! Well give the man a hand), Joe for his stupid and comic laughter and Leon for his double ridiculous action. 1st when he is done badly with the foot by giving a blow to robocop (and one sees verhoeven one second after making the clown) and the second when he is jubilant of his crane before being made roast by Anne Lewis. "i got him clarence, i got him"

boom!!
she got you, leon, she got you!

RB 362

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard