New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Favorite RoboCop villain and why??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

nindo
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops.

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quote

And i forgot juliette faxx. She is really a diabolic woman. Note her glance when she kills cain by disconnecting the machine. Cold and Machiavellian eyes. Cain would have to cut down her as well as the old man, holzgang and johnson at the time of the conference where the mayor kuzak was present after having escaped with death vis-a-vis robocain.Because the ocp wanted to get rid of the mayor, point out it.

RB 362

Diesel_85
R-L3

R-L3

Comment: Can you fly Bobby??

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote

Brandon :
Clarence Boddicker's twin brother.

That was one evil son of a bitch! Laughing

Red Foreman? tongue

RB 26

marvel-wolverine
Diesel_85
R-L3

R-L3

Comment: Can you fly Bobby??

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quote

nindo :
And i forgot juliette faxx. She is really a diabolic woman. Note her glance when she kills cain by disconnecting the machine. Cold and Machiavellian eyes. Cain would have to cut down her as well as the old man, holzgang and johnson at the time of the conference where the mayor kuzak was present after having escaped with death vis-a-vis robocain.Because the ocp wanted to get rid of the mayor, point out it.

Yeah i guess she's fairly evil... but is she your fav?? i would take Boddicker over here anyday... but then again an evil chick is kinda hot lol not sure she had that factor though

RB 26

marvel-wolverine
nindo
R-L5

R-L5

Comment: Cops don't like me, so I don't like cops.

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 pm Reply with quote

"but is she your fav??"

i said it's leon nash, boddicker, joe cox and juliette faxx.

many favorites. No one.

RB 362

Fiwhiz
O-L2

O-L2

Comment: Your company built the fucking thing.I don't have time for this bullshit!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:06 am Reply with quote

It would have to be Boddicker and his crew Smile The New Robocop 2011 movie they shoulc bring him back if its a remake and use the same gang its been 20 years but they are mostly all alive.. I would hate to see someone else play his role.

RB 1

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:57 pm Reply with quote

for me Clerence forever !

why ? Many of the bad guys also from other films looks so "cartoonish " with a too special characters or costume or an extravagant features but Clerence was totally simply looked guy but cruel and uncompromise like bad guy and killers in reall world and life !

also McDeget ( pity the R3 was shame of the trilogy )

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quote

Cain, a psychopath who believes in voodoo and is a heavy drug user who takes pleasure in torturing people (live operations...). He's an even more dangerous criminal than the ones from the first movie since he's completely insane and out of touch with reality. Not to mention his other side - one of the coolest machines in movie history, which is Robocop II. Tom Noonan always portrayed creepy and completely insane characters.

And we also have one of the most controversial movie villains ever - Hob, a small boy. The character created quite a storm. Here's the movie that kids may see, whether they're suppose to or not. And Hob's a kid who's in a gang, deals with drugs, have a personal prostitute Angie and kills people like he's playing a video game. Talking a about a hardcore movie that is still controversial after 20 years!

And those two are closely followed by the duo from the first movie - Kurtwood Smith does a phenomenal job in portraying Clarence Boddicker, a filthy and obnoxious thug. Verhoeven made a great casting choice. Boddicker was a guy that had absolutely no remorse and no regard for human life. Kill left and right and don't flinch kind of guy, with only money and personal pleasures being the only things that count for him.

And Dick Jones was truly a 'dick'. He symbolized corrupted and evil power in the suit. He is basically a white-collar version of Boddicker. Money, power and name is what counts. Ronny Cox is one of the best 80's bad guys possible. He was equally as good in Total Recall, just a great actor.

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 pm Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
And Dick Jones was truly a 'dick'. He symbolized corrupted and evil power in the suit. He is basically a white-collar version of Boddicker. Money, power and name is what counts. Ronny Cox is one of the best 80's bad guys possible. He was equally as good in Total Recall, just a great actor.

Kinda funny because, he played much straighter 'Nice Guy' type of roles prior to RoboCop. But you're right, he pulled off Dick Jones very well, as well as Cohaggen in Total Recall.

Though I don't agree much with your choosing Cain and Hob over Boddicker and Dick Jones, that's a pretty good, detailed post.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:28 pm Reply with quote

Im not sure if I place Cain and Hob above Boddicker and Jones, but I certainly think theyre much more dangerous and unpredictable. They had no morals, and they were delusional. They couldnt be reasoned with, they couldnt be bought by money, market territory or things like that

The slight advatage that Jones and Boddicker have tho, is that they were more 'real". Not to take anything away from the great characterization of the villains from the second movie, but the first movie's villains were really 3 dimensional and werent "colored" or embelished. You have plenty of people like that in everyday life (unfortunately).

RB 525

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 pm Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
The slight advatage that Jones and Boddicker have tho, is that they were more 'real". Not to take anything away from the great characterization of the villains from the second movie, but the first movie's villains were really 3 dimensional and werent "colored" or embelished. You have plenty of people like that in everyday life (unfortunately).

Ah, fair enough. Well put. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:32 pm Reply with quote

The bad guys in Robo1 are based on real life, while in Robo2 they are much more comic book'y. They both work in separate ways.

Clarence is a bad ass, but personally i always liked Cain the most. He is totally insane but interesting and complex in a comic book character way.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:59 pm Reply with quote

Cain was mad with many crazy plans and ideas but the the hard work the killing did boys from his gang and he just watched , of course untill the time he became the RoboCain !

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:28 pm Reply with quote

Nika Silwerra :
Cain was mad with many crazy plans and ideas but the the hard work the killing did boys from his gang !

Yep, same with Jones

RB 525

Philip17
And the Masters of the Universe

L-L2

Comment: Its a good day to die!

Posted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:57 am Reply with quote

Definatly Bodiker, he is the best vilian ever. I saw many movies and for some reason, he makes a strong stand on his "vilany points" tongue

Maybe because he is very realistic, not the "super vilan" kind of crap we see in the movies nowadays Smile

I also would give credit to McDaggett from robocop 3, to bad the movie was for kids, but we have to see that he killed a cop (Lewis) with no problem.

"I donīt have a huge problem with that!" bang bang bang Confused
I think he is one of the few mature things around that movie. He also said "If we let him live, we would have to pay him!" and then the resistance mole dead Laughing

That guy is a real bastard Wink

When duty calls; you pay the price!
Join today!

RB 537

sgt-reed Masters-Skeletor Masters-Sword SW-Imperial
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard