New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop #1 HD screencaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quote

surely ! But I have to say just this I noticed also diring watching the DVD also VHS .. yeah he walked with the wire a while Smile

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
murphy38
OCP1 - L2

OCP1 - L2

Archive Traitor

OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote

yes i agree with you my sister nika Wink

Here the new screencaps

Murphy38. mr green

RB 2354

tiny-cop robocop-head alex-murphy RoboBadge baby-food award
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 am Reply with quote

Awesome as always

Nika Silwerra :

KidGoesWild :
Awesome shots, especially the one with the back of Robo's head. You can see the thickness of the skin. Great stuff

Yes .. uh also the oil or blood or what it is on the metal part !

Im sure its oil. Theres one quick closeup of Robo after he gets out of Jones' office when he looks at the lights turning on, and there you can see plenty of oil leaking from his chest

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Nika Silwerra :

KidGoesWild :
Awesome shots, especially the one with the back of Robo's head. You can see the thickness of the skin. Great stuff

Yes .. uh also the oil or blood or what it is on the metal part !

Im sure its oil. Theres one quick closeup of Robo after he gets out of Jones' office when he looks at the lights turning on, and there you can see plenty of oil leaking from his chest

surely ! I noticed it ( also someone could take a pic of the scene ) .. But also doubt it is only an oil .He surelly needs for his existence also other liquid or something similar .

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quote

I agree. he's not a car and he's not a Tin Man so I doubt its oil. Its probably some dark organic liquid

RB 525

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:28 pm Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
I agree. he's not a car and he's not a Tin Man so I doubt its oil. Its probably some dark organic liquid

Right ! I agree as well ! Smile I have been always curious what exactly it is , but also really doubt someone knows the answer ! ( Yeah someone knows , the creators , Eduard Neumier with Bob Morton ) Smile

RB 4066

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote

Nika Silwerra :
KidGoesWild :

Right ! I agree as well ! Smile I have been always curious what exactly it is , but also really doubt someone knows the answer ! ( Yeah someone knows , the creators , Eduard Neumier with Bob Morton ) Smile

I think if there would be an answer anywhere then it would be in the novelization (which I dont have). Ive read only the novelization for the second movie so I dont know if theres any description of what Robo was bleeding with in the first one

RB 525

artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:47 am Reply with quote

I see a lot of pink and purple in the amor among many screencaps... Hmm, I don't really like that, in some ways I preferred how the dvd editions manipulated a bit the colors with filters, so Robo looked more grey and/or blue depending on the light.

RB 6857

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:13 pm Reply with quote

artuditu :
I see a lot of pink and purple in the amor among many screencaps... Hmm, I don't really like that, in some ways I preferred how the dvd editions manipulated a bit the colors with filters, so Robo looked more grey and/or blue depending on the light.

I noticed that too and I really like that effect. I mean a real clean stainless steel and titanium have color breaks in purple, so its absolutely fitting and gives the impression that Robo is made of steel, not iron or metal

RB 525

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:04 pm Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Nika Silwerra :
KidGoesWild :

I think if there would be an answer anywhere then it would be in the novelization (which I dont have). Ive read only the novelization for the second movie so I dont know if theres any description of what Robo was bleeding with in the first one

Of course I have these novels , ( from Ed Naha ) and there is write nothing more than we know . Also in the first and also in the second book is written that is a liquid ,important for his life but nothing exact or a descripion .

But I think is good we dont know everything about him .it is the magic of the character ! Smile At least we can discuss and suppose ,what brings really interesting ideas and theories .

RB 4066

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:52 am Reply with quote

Nika Silwerra :
KidGoesWild :
Nika Silwerra :
KidGoesWild :

Of course I have these novels , ( from Ed Naha ) and there is write nothing more than we know . Also in the first and also in the second book is written that is a liquid ,important for his life but nothing exact or a descripion .

But I think is good we dont know everything about him .it is the magic of the character ! Smile At least we can discuss and suppose ,what brings really interesting ideas and theories .

Well, I think thats the answer actually. If that would be just oil, I believe it would say so. So if its says that its a liquid thats important for his life, it must be some kind of fluid or mix then

RB 525

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:38 pm Reply with quote

RB 347913

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
murphy38
OCP1 - L2

OCP1 - L2

Archive Traitor

OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:09 pm Reply with quote

OMG!!!!! this screencap is very awesome and very interesting!!! my next PT is for you Archive!

Murphy38. mr green

RB 2354

tiny-cop robocop-head alex-murphy RoboBadge baby-food award
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quote

Nice ! yeah ,take a good picts is an art Smile

Just pls ..can you please post also more picts of the further characters from the film ? I really need Dick Jones with his friend ED 209 . Some picts of Lewis
and Clerence with the crew ! ( I just started a project ..but I wiill be not say what it is now ) just need the picts Wink

many thanks ! of course a PT for the willingness !

RB 4066

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard