New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop #1 HD screencaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 am Reply with quote

you can click on them now to enlargen, and to get the 1080 Screencaps, click on them again and hopefully they work, they work for me at this moment in time.

RB 627

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:27 am Reply with quote

^ That is well-done. And yes, getting in the new tab blows them up nice and fullsize. I'll make a further look at the lot of 'em later, but they should be pretty fantastic if the few I looked at earlier are an indication.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:28 am Reply with quote

RB 627

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:38 am Reply with quote

Excellent! Great stuff, thanks
Public Trust point from me

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 am Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Excellent! Great stuff, thanks
Public Trust point from me

Thanks I appreciate it!

RB 627

Alex J Murphy
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:55 am Reply with quote

Thank you for the pictures ! Can't wait to see the movie remastered.

RB 70

TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 am Reply with quote

For any of you wondering, Here are some comparison shots of the directors cut footage only.

Left is 2007 blu-ray, middle is 2014 blu-ray, right is the Criterion DVD.

The original blu ray is pretty bad, it's overly dark and contrasty, the details are really washed out. The remaster improves this greatly, but honestly the criterion DVD is still the most seamless picture quality between the film and directors cut footage.

The transition to the unrated footage in The original blu ray and the 20th anniversary releases were straight up jarring, I never liked it. The remaster is much better but still not as good as it could be.

RB 627

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:13 am Reply with quote

Nice. Do you have any BD screencaps of the other two movies?

RB 525

TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 am Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
Nice. Do you have any BD screencaps of the other two movies?

Unfortunately no, I don't have them on Blu. I've never actually been able to find them for a good price, so I usually pass haha.

RB 627

Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:49 pm Reply with quote

I don't remember the transitions on the 20th DC being that bad.. Not that they weren't there though, but still.

Maybe I should watch it again.. As if I needed an excuse. Smile

Anyway, this new release does look quite spectacular, but again, too much detail can also be bad - The previous Blu-ray/HD release showed a lot of imperfections and such that weren't so noticeable before, I'm not sure this new remaster helps much in that regard.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
TWayne001
O-L5*

O-L5*

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:06 pm Reply with quote

Stan The Man :
I don't remember the transitions on the 20th DC being that bad.. Not that they weren't there though, but still.

Maybe I should watch it again.. As if I needed an excuse. Smile

Anyway, this new release does look quite spectacular, but again, too much detail can also be bad - The previous Blu-ray/HD release showed a lot of imperfections and such that weren't so noticeable before, I'm not sure this new remaster helps much in that regard.

Yea the remaster is fantastic to me, because I LOVE seeming those imperfections in my favorite movies. I'm past that movie magic BS and love seeing the humanity in the project. The imperfections bring out the reality of it all to me, like this thing was man made, and I can just really appreciate it that much more. I'm weird and detail oriented and too much detail can never be a bad thing for me. It's hard to describe my feelings. really I just love those kind of things & Nothing is perfect afterall.

RB 627

razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quote

That is some excellent screen caps.

Looks great.

RB 283

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote

We get the RoboCop BluRay in 2014, 27 years after the movie came out. Wonder if they'll do something again for the 30th?

In 2016 it'll be 25 years since RoboCop 2 came out, hopefully we will see a SE release of it then on BluRay with some actual decent features, although a directors commentary is not gonna happen but would be nice to hear some of the casts views on it and to finally see either the deleted scenes separately or seamlessly branched back into the film.

Last year was the 20th anniversary of RoboCop 3 and we got nothing, so maybe for the 25th in 2019? Doubtful, but you never know.

RB 18145

KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:24 pm Reply with quote

RB 525

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard