New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop #3 HD screencaps
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:49 am Reply with quote

KidGoesWild :
this is not a photoshop, check for yourself, I just noticed that Robo seems....very happy when shooting the rehabs to say the least

I noticed it in the movie, it seems someone messed up while editing, as it seems RoboCop is saying something, but you canīt hear him speaking in the mix...

RB 10830

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:19 am Reply with quote

I just love these screencap threads

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:37 am Reply with quote

love that dude

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:29 pm Reply with quote

http://robocopmovies.blogspot.com/

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:18 pm Reply with quote

Prime shots of the gun arm there! I think I might half-inch that first one for future Xmas use. Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:55 am Reply with quote

Great screen shots but lol to RoboBurke

I think you should Stan!

RB 4892

Ed-260
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:51 am Reply with quote

Looking at these pictures and thinking about recent discussions about Robcop 3 here I am starting to appreciate his performance even more I think. One criticism levied against him is that he doesn't convey the emotional range that Weller displayed. But think about this: Robocop is sillier than its predecessors in every way. That is the most common criticism levied against the film as a whole. But despite whatever laughable nonsense may be going on around him, Burke keeps a totally straight face, even when he's stealing a pimpmobile or using a jetpack to fly to battle a ninja. Nothing will top Weller's performance, of course, but I must say that with all the campiness in the film it is nice that Burke was about to remain serious. Too bad he was the only one.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard