New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop 2 photos from crewmember NEVER seen before
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

RoboSabs
R-L2

R-L2

Comment: Frobozz Electric Company "We bring bad things to light"

Posted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quote

*Drool, more plz
Sabs

RB 62

monstermaker
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quote

those are brilliant pics, thanks for sharing them

RB 96

chezheruming
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quote

those are very excellent pictures,thank you!
could you please pass these pictures to the album in rcarchive?

RB 8

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quote

I have this horrible, sinking feeling... That we, or somebody scared Bobjen away. Please come back. You complete us.

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
KidGoesWild
L-L3

L-L3

Comment: I type it, you think it

Great Posts  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quote

Too bad bobjen isnt around anymore. I was wondering if the same polishing liquor that they used on RoboCop 2 was used for Darth Vader. It seems Kershner traits to give the characters a very shiny and strongly colored look. I love it

RB 525

dvd-robocop2 prototype-figure2 prototype-figure1
Spectrum Scarlet
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

SIMPY 4 PIMPY

Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:44 am Reply with quote

ah, has he not been back lately? that's a great shame. i was looking forward to the tape of local TV shows covering "R2", and him filming Burke and Moni Yakim going over Robo movements in an empty hotel suite (presumably for the sequence where he enters an Rehab army occupied motel, to kill Daggett).

RB 2500

hamburger batman-card comic2-robocop comic4-robocop
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote

In case anyone is wondering what Bob's cinematic debut was, here is a screen-grab from the RoboCop 2 DVD. It's not very clear as it's from an SD DVD, but if someone has the BluRay maybe they could upload a clearer picture. The scene is 42:55 (approx) into the film.

RB 17167

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:04 pm Reply with quote

.. Anayway happy person, I would take anything in the film also role of a charwoman . Smile

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:56 am Reply with quote

These pictures are brilliant. I wish Bob would make an apperance at some point again. Every time I see that scene in two now I'm going to think of him and the awesomeness that I have just viewed.

RB 1163

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Nash
L-L3

L-L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:57 pm Reply with quote

bobjen :
Mephisto, like all good things I assume it is either on display at Bottin's shop or at his house. there really should be a museum space for all this kind of stuff, but, really, who is going to fund something THAT massive? You would need miles of storage for all the stuff from all different movies...hmmm.... then again, there are those lottery winnings I am planning on getting one day...
I never stayed in LA except for the stuff for R2, and I don't have any contact with any of those guys anymore (although I have been looking for Dennis Pawlik, the Roboteam head with the glasses, beard, and mustache with the hat on in the last picture) for a couple of months. I don't even know if he is still alive... I know that Dennis built a Robocop for Bottin's house (the internal structure of welded pipe and then mounting the suit) and I believe that that Robo may be the one you see in some of the other photos on this site with Bottin.

Hello bobjen, i've got good news about Dennis Pawlik! i found his facebook account! Very Happy

Here you have it.

https://www.facebook.com/therobobear?sk=friends&v=friends

He has a relationship with Bob Donahue.

RB 5709

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:43 pm Reply with quote

Oh Nash, what a boyscout you are. I don't think Bobjen is going to ever use that link, but I just want to reiterate how awesome this topic was. Having an actual crew member from at least ONE legitimate Robo film on the board was friggin ridiculous. And having said member post tons of personal behind the scenes poloroids, a god damn treasure.

RETURN TO US BOB!

RB 249

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 pm Reply with quote

RoboBear?

Kinky.

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Nash
L-L3

L-L3

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:47 pm Reply with quote

I received a private message from Bobjen Very Happy He promised to comeback at the end of this month. To post a lot of new ROBOCOP stuff from the movies.

So be prepared for his comeback this month

Smile

RB 5709

beer
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: RoboTrap is my friend Plus he can act intelligent and normal

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm Reply with quote

Nash, Where's Bobjen?

RB 5831

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard