New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop 2 photos from crewmember NEVER seen before
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quote

Nice pics as always, good to see the mischief you guys got up to as well Very Happy

RB 2548

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
murphy38
OCP1 - L2

OCP1 - L2

Archive Traitor

OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:04 am Reply with quote

woooow! very funny!!
thx thx thx thx!!!!!!!

for my sister nika,
Yes Me 2 i think is In hotel of Mc Dagget. wink:

Murphy38.

RB 2354

tiny-cop robocop-head alex-murphy RoboBadge baby-food award
bobjen
O-L1

O-L1

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quote

Nika, again, you are right, I think. Peter Weller had it down to a serious exercise in the two Robocops. Bringing Julliard's physical arts master teacher, Moni Yakim, in to coach and develop him played a part, and obviously made the moves what they are in the films. The problem with Robo 2 wasn't Peter, and taking it seriously, it was a flawed script without enough character development that veered away from Frank Miller's original intention. Robocop 3, to me, in only MY opinion, a slap in the face to the series with some serious flaws.
General plot, destroying neighborhoods and and underground resistance, good. Execution... eh. Robocop steals a pimp's car? Really? Complete with fake fur? A little girl who can hack major networks? You would never see Spielberg do tha.... oh, yeah, Jurassic Park.... anyway... Burke was new to a high budget film, but his off camera antics did not affect how seriously he took the roll. I have a tape of Dennis and I with Robert and Moni Yakim working on his moves with the gun arm in an empty suite at the hotel, and he was dedicated to try to get it right, but production did not keep Moni on set for the entire film, just a VERY short time frame. I am sure that the goal was to get it done and on the screen quick, or they would have waited for Peter to finish the project he had committed to (Naked Lunch, I think...). The scene where Lewis dies was tear jerking on set, you could hear a pin drop after they called cut. I all I think there are a lot of factors that went into making Robo 3 abysmal in its finality.

RB 1296

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quote

God I love hearing your bts commentary.

Feel free to waste your life more by joining in on our other topics. You seem friendly enough, go ahead and add your two cents on why Robo would defeat the Terminator or whats behind the face and helmet of Alex J. Murphy.

You are probably the most welcome commodity/person to this forum. At least in my opinion/experience.

~Deus

RB 249

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
NukeLord
L-L2

L-L2

Comment: White Noise, Black Thunder, Blue Velvet or Red Ramrod?

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quote

Hi Bobjen. Was there and fall outs on either set? Tom Noonan and Nancy Allen are both on record saying they didn't have a good time making RoboCop 2. I'm sure I've read somewhere that Weller and Allen didn't get along in making the sequel. Noonan definitely seems quite bitter about the experience.

I know Weller has said he was done with the character after the first movie, and only came back for the money. Was he difficult on set?

Thanks, love hearing the behind the scenes stuff!

RB 3079

nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet magnavolt hamburger
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:51 pm Reply with quote

Good insight, bobjen. I'd certainly love to hear more, especially as it pertains to NukeLord's questions.

Thanks again for sharing. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:09 pm Reply with quote

Deus Ex Robo :
Yeah, as much as I hate R3 and think that Burke gave a really horrible performance, he looks like a genuinely nice guy..

cant help but disagree on this one. I think his performance as robocop was fuckin dead on, and at times better constructed than Wellers movements.

(weller seemed to wobble a bit, especially if someone touched him. like the chick from the attempted rape scene) burke over did it with the voice, and he may have over animated himself whenever he was doing a murphy flash back moment. but If I had to pick someone for robocop 4 and a real suit had to be used instead of CG. it would be Weller for the closeups, and Burke in the suit.. hands down.

BTW I think Burke is awesome I loved him in "No such thing" and the Thinner, dudes got serious range.

RB 8111

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quote

All I know is when I saw R3 on the big screen recently it was serious garbage. Burkes performance was the same as any sci fi (whoops I mean sy fy) prick.

If I had his jaw line, I could have done better. Shit performance. Not discrediting his acting career as I have never seen him in anything else. But I really saw how much the robo suit/persona can hinder your acting.

RB 249

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quote

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quote

Very Happy hah ! nice one Demise !

also really thank you Bobjen for the another Robo story or I should call it ..Smile Just now I see that it is not exactly the same as I imagined and what I thought.

The fact you was there on the place in the time is does your story so great and live after the loong time .. Really nice read about ! Smile

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Posted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quote

HAHAHA! Demise you bastard....

Yeah come on Bobjen, drink some of this kool aid. I just want to sample a bit of your blood.....

RB 249

bobjen
O-L1

O-L1

Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quote

Hey, who left me this koolaid.... hmmm.... I AM thirsty...

RB 1296

bobjen
O-L1

O-L1

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:06 pm Reply with quote

OOPS! hold on, there's someone knocking at the door, says he wants to "axe" me a question...

RB 1296

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quote

Hey, bobjen, is this you? If so, I noticed your name is first in the credits for RoboTeam dressers.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1562962/

RB 9924

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard