New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Robocop 2 photos from crewmember NEVER seen before
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Nash
L-L3

L-L3

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:55 am Reply with quote

Here´s the proof that i´ve spoken with bobjen!

Sorry, and yes, and thanks, all at once. Its been too long since I have been on a,d in my digging around in the garage I ran across videotape of items shown on Houston TV news, Entertainment Tonight, the original negatives for the Robocop 3 jetpack warning labels/stickers, OCP stationary.... that's what happens when you dig...

I promise by the end of this month I will post new pictures from the day the motorcycle met the armored car in Robo 2 (slides, actually... have yet to transfer...) Thank you again for all your help and the address!

Robert

It´s already the second of april so he´s a little bit to late.

RB 5709

Nash
L-L3

L-L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:27 pm Reply with quote

Bobjen never returned Sad he promised to come back.

RB 5709

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:28 pm Reply with quote

Just re-reading this thread and have to re-iterate just how cool Bob is and how much everyone here appreciates what he posted for us to see, some absolutely amazing behind the scenes stuff that frankly should be included on a special edition of RoboCop 2 should it ever be released.

I hope that some time in the future Bob returns to post more stuff and sticks around for the conversations we have. Would also be interesting to hear his take on the new movie and the suit.

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing Bob, stay out of trouble hopefully see you around soon. Smile

RB 17167

RMorrison81
O-L5

O-L5

Comment: Is there anything I can reasonably do to change your course of action..?

Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:34 am Reply with quote

I only really stumbled on this topic yesterday, and quite frankly, I'm gutted I missed all the action as it was happening, as I'm sure in the moment I would have had some questions for Bob..

The pictures are brilliant and I've got to take my hat off to Bob for taking his time out to share his memories with us. Brilliant.

RB 315

CAIN MKII
the killing machine

C-L1

Comment: Artificial intelligence beat real stupidity.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote

Does he have a FB page?

Bwaaaaaaaah!!! PEA SHOOTER!!!

RB 1965

robocop-figure4 RoboCain-v2 prototype-figure1 prototype-figure2 nuke-red-ramrod dvd-robocop2 Gun-T2 Mini Gun punisher-skull
razgriz21
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:24 am Reply with quote

That Testarossa on the first page is BEAUTIFUL.

I'd like to see those props in person.

RB 283

toaster baby-food game-xbox
Edd 209
C-L1

C-L1

Comment: EMU 209 // We have the future Down Under control...

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:21 am Reply with quote

bobjen :
and for you ChaosOne... delivery day on "automatronic" Robo...

That's awesome. Wonder where it is now...

RB 4892

Ed-260
Meriandressial
Sgt-L1

Sgt-L1

schitsophrenk

Comment: Victory Goes To The Bold And The Wise

Posted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quote

Awesome pictures.Smile He should put them in a online gallery or something. Or a book even.

RB 188

FakeSaleen
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:08 am Reply with quote

bobjen :
I want to make something clear to everyone. I only worked on 3 movies in any type of extended capacity, R2 & R3 and before that a horror film in LA called Nightwish (I got to work for Bob Burns, the original production designer and art director on the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre) where I started as an intern and then got a paying job (!).
Every production, from my limited experience, has its problems. You throw 30-80 people together for 12-15 hours a day 5 days a week for 4-6 months and something is bound to happen, MOST of it really good, A FEW things not so good. I don't want to dog anyone out, and anything I say is not global or Gospel, it is strictly MY perspective, and it is 20 years later... just an FYI. EVERYONE has an opinion or recollection, this one is mine, so take it as intended, as a recall of events to the best of my knowledge... okay, nuff said.

I was able to meet Bob Burns at a Texas Chainsaw event quite a few years back. He was a very relaxed guy and stayed really late to make sure everyone got an autographed 8x10. Sadly, he took his life a few years later after a terminal diagnosis.
RIP, man.

RB 106

game-xbox
FakeSaleen
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:10 am Reply with quote

bobjen :
You made my day!! That is me, the fool wagging his tongue at the camera. As for Robert Burke, that was pretty much any normal day on the set. He was absolutely fantastic to work with. The guy in the white shirt is Alec Chorches and the guy in yellow is Tom Irvine, the Asst. Dir. (one of the 2 or 3 they had.) I had forgotten about Tom calling us the "Roboners" Smile Damn, that guy was fun to work with. The guy in the black jacket toward the back in Moni Yakim, the mime trainer on all 3 Robocop films. His son, Boaz Yakin, is the one who wrote the first Punisher movie with Dolph Lundgren and just finished the Prince of Persia movie.

Vous avez fait mon jour!! C'est moi, l'imbécile remuant sa langue à la caméra. Quant à Robert Burke, qui était presque n'importe quel jour normal sur le jeu. Il était absolument fantastique pour travailler avec. Le gars dans la blouse blanche est Alec Chorches et le gars dans jaune est Tom Irvine, l'Asst. Dir. (un des 2 ou 3 ils avaient.) j'avais oublié de Tom nous appelant le "Roboners" Smile Fichu, ce gars a été amusant pour travailler avec. Le gars dans la veste noire vers le revers dans Moni Yakim, l'entraîneur de mime sur tous les 3 films Robocop. Son fils, Boaz Yakin, est celui qui a écrit le premier film Punisher avec Dolph Lundgren et a juste fini le Prince de film de Perse.

I noticed that you're wearing crew jackets from Robocop 2. I have one that belonged to one of the stunt guys, Randy Fife.
I was able to reach Randy a few months back but forgot to ask a question. I was told by another crew member that the jackets weren't "Official" and were ordered by another crew member. Any input?

RB 106

game-xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Picture and Video Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard