New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Post everything that you watched
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 272, 273, 274

RoboLewis
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone watch the tv series “Manifest?” I really like that show; I’m still trying to understand what the “Callings” are. I had also liked a show called “ The Crossing” but it got cancelled after a few episodes.

CREDITS 52

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:14 am Reply with quote

I watched all the episodes of Cabinet Of Curiosities on Netflix. A versatile mix of horror and sci-fi. For fans of Twilight Zone, Tales From The Crypt, and Black Mirror.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:50 am Reply with quote

So a little while back I ended up getting into the fan editing scene. There are lists of fan cuts out there if you have the effort in you to find them. But a lot of obtaining "links" is joining the forum and PMing the editors directly.

Ended up watching 9 different cuts of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and my brain has fully immersed itself into the unsolvable conundrum that this pos movie is. Specifically how I will create my own edit somewhere down the line. Because of how my mind works, I move from hyper fixation to hyper fixation. Ya know, pumping something completely dry of it's essence and leaving a husk behind that I will never return to. I've long ago accepted this.

But for sure, for better or worse, the new obsession is god damn Crystal Skull.

CREDITS 627

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 272, 273, 274

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard