New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Post everything that you watched
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 272, 273, 274

RoboLewis
O-L2

O-L2

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:31 pm Reply with quote

Does anyone watch the tv series “Manifest?” I really like that show; I’m still trying to understand what the “Callings” are. I had also liked a show called “ The Crossing” but it got cancelled after a few episodes.

CREDITS 52

WeKilledYou
DIRECTIVE 249 Don't be oversensitive to the hostility and negativity of others

L-L4

Comment: I know you. You're dead!

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:14 am Reply with quote

I watched all the episodes of Cabinet Of Curiosities on Netflix. A versatile mix of horror and sci-fi. For fans of Twilight Zone, Tales From The Crypt, and Black Mirror.

CREDITS 112

RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder nuke-blue-velvet UC-M21
Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:50 am Reply with quote

So a little while back I ended up getting into the fan editing scene. There are lists of fan cuts out there if you have the effort in you to find them. But a lot of obtaining "links" is joining the forum and PMing the editors directly.

Ended up watching 9 different cuts of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and my brain has fully immersed itself into the unsolvable conundrum that this pos movie is. Specifically how I will create my own edit somewhere down the line. Because of how my mind works, I move from hyper fixation to hyper fixation. Ya know, pumping something completely dry of it's essence and leaving a husk behind that I will never return to. I've long ago accepted this.

But for sure, for better or worse, the new obsession is god damn Crystal Skull.

CREDITS 627

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 12, 2024 6:47 am Reply with quote

Saw "Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes" last night. It's pretty good. Definitely not the best the franchise has to offer, not by a long shot, but not a bad movie by any means. The CG is downright jawdropping at times.

Glad to see the franchise keep on going successfully. One of the few franchises that, in my opinion, hasn't had a true dud.

Also FINALLY saw "Godzilla: Minus One". Absolutely loved it! Rarely have I cared for the human characters in a kaiju film, I'm still amazed how invested I was in them this time around.

CREDITS 3040

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 272, 273, 274

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard