New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Archive TV - Episode 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Deus Ex Robo

C-L1

Comment: Is my new life a reward for the one I led?

Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote

Hah! That's a nice little effect there Archive. I mean, I can kind of tell now that I know it was added in there, but that was so good it was down right subtle.

That is hard to come by in this day and age. Good work man!

Now was that done in Pinnacle or Premiere? (btw I used to use Pinnacle all the time back in the day. A decent little editing software)

RB 464

AClockworkOrange Dawn-of-the-Dead nuke-red-ramrod nuke-blue-velvet nuke-white-noise nuke-black-thunder
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quote

Good work boys!!

The intro is fucking awesome!!!

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Nash
L-L3

L-L3

Great Topic  Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quote

i really like this new medium, for people who donīt often look on this site, itīs an easy and fast way to see new updates about the Robocop universe.

Keep up the good work Archive and Mephisto Very Happy

RB 5709

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quote

Smile The cooperation Archive , Mephisto is indeed very good ! Once again for you boys . that was perfect idea to start with these video news !

What do we can to say ? I totally love the your sweet modifications of all the picts ( but you dont be too proud ehm :roll: ) Like this one up ...that remind me of a relief or a bronze statue. I hope you will use that for a header or wallpaper one day.
The same for the music you used. With the pics it looks really professionally and I dont know imagine if someone made it better than you both !

Yup, nice touch with the RA background in his PC

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
DarthVader1
L-L1

L-L1

Comment: I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quote

Nice video, guys. Stan just asked the question I was about to ask, and it's being already answered (ROBO WCW wrestling segment).... I'd probably do a GOOGLE search about that to see more. Good one, Stan! Wink

About the Tippett AC monitor image in the background.... I kinda figured was done by either Archive or Mephisto, and I also agree.... NICE "EASTER EGG" TOUCH to promote our site. Very Happy

RB 2772

starwars-darthvader SW-Imperial game-xbox robo-rights
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:19 pm Reply with quote

Good ol' Archive, always whoring out his site at every possible opportunity.. tongue

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboCopSuit
R-L1

R-L1

Posted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quote

Very cool, thanks for putting that together.

RB 12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard