New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

My Anti ROAGDU project !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quote

So I finally finished it up.. ! The whole Robocop on a god damn unicorn , pissed me off and surely not only me ! Stan will be happy !
Long time I wanted to create something against the Robocop on Unicorn ..of course this has no sense but I had some ideas so I had to give this on paper ! This is for you Murphy .. We will clean your name ! Smile

Of course I will spread some of this pics also on other sites, yeah ..
Any questions ?

RB 4166

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quote

PART2

Very Happy btw sorry for mistakes

RB 4166

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quote

Wow, that was incredible. My jaw dropped.

I especially love the robo on the throne with the city and ocp flag. Epic? You bet! And the last pic, very funny. Great face expressions from the "artists" Smile

Nicely done, it turned out really funny, and informative! Wink

RB 348711

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quote

Great ! If you like that I am so happy ! cause I had a bit worries how you all will take it ! I know, it is not too many pics, but I did it soo long time, a few months ,what is a bit shame ! But thank you Smile

If you the pic , of course I have also bigger versions of the drawings so I can post them into the "our creations " topic !

RB 4166

RoboDemise
What's all this then?

DC-L1

Comment: I come from hell

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote

Amazing job Nika. I love it. I really like King Robo with his flags. Can't decide which I like more. Again, amazing work. Us fans owe a debt to you for trying to show people how dumb they are.

RB 10024

robo-scraped AClockworkOrange Stern-Sirius prototype-figure2
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:28 am Reply with quote

Nika....amazing, thank you for taking the charge in the fight to get Robo off the goddamn unicorn!!! yessir

I'm with Archive, Robo on the throne draped in the OCP flag put my jaw on the floor.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:21 am Reply with quote

Everyone said it, those pictures are fuckin' amazing, My jaw too dropped and once I picked it back up, I found that I had a smile so big you could see all my teeth! Very Happy

Robo the King of Cyborgs = Epic!

Robo Auto-9 drive-by from his Taurus Crusier = Epic!

Robo King draped in an OCP flag in a city on top of destroyed Terminators = MORE EPIC!

Robo boldly stating one of his ever-awesome badass one-liners before he ruins the shit out of some ROAGDU-drawing fools = MOST EPIC SHIT EVER!

Sexy chick on a Unicorn = Also very much Epic. mr green

And me very much likes the T800 on the Dinosaur, that's actually pretty neat, I hope it catches on.

Wonderful stuff, Nika. And your little 'for-dummies'-type explanations of what RoboCop and the Unicorn represent and what they should be paired with is just gold.

I am happy.. So happy... Crying or Very sad

This will certainly forever go into RoboCop Archive history. Nika, I salute you. Smile

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quote

Stan The Man :

This will certainly forever go into RoboCop Archive history. Nika, I salute you. Smile

You got that right Sheep man.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Mephisto
DC-L1

DC-L1

Comment: Former Co-Admin and all around asshole.

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quote

I'm gonna say truthfully that is the best RoboCop art I've seen in a damn long time.

It puts Dynamite's art to shame.

Great work Nika. thumb1

RB 495

vegasrobo
RoboGod and Shit

DC-L3

Comment: Vegas Baby!!!

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quote

Kicks ass Nika!

RB 5648

robocop-figure4 ultra2 punisher-skull 6000SUX dredd1 dredd-gun
DoktorNo
Internal Troops Officer

L-L5

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote

Epic... Just epic...

But I still don't get it, why people are drawing Robo on unicorn. Is there some kind of contest or fad?

RB 523

booze dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 game-ds southpark-cartman indianajones-figure Doom
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:32 am Reply with quote

It became an internet fad and unfortunately, still seems to be going on... There's a bit of history info regarding it on the actual RoboCop On A Goddamn Unicorn topic. But basically, it apparently all started when some dude talked to another dude and asked, 'Hey what's the lamest thing RoboCop would do?', 'How a bout ride a UNICORN?' 'Ohfuckin cool lmao awesome shit yeah!' or something like that. :roll:

Then they drew a picture, got it on the internet and the rest is history...

If only we could get Chuck Norris to find and kill those bastards... tongue

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Gadget
O-L1

O-L1

Comment: A good citizen always tells the truth, right?

Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:46 am Reply with quote

Shocked Very Happy Smile Laughing tongue Wink

ROFLMFAO!!
And here I am laughing to myself, wondering why the hell I haven't checked this thread out in the first place. I just absolutely love these pics

Nika Silwerra :

I love ya for this, Nika XD Down with that damn unicorn

RB 241

Nika Silwerra

OCP5 - L3

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm Reply with quote

Uh long time I did not see this crazy thread ! I did this for your entertainment and for those idiots which spread the nonsense over the interenet and if you like it, I am more than happy .

Thank you Gadget Smile

RB 4166

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Fan creations All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard